Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CHILI - BEANS OR NO BEANS?
(03-15-2016, 12:42 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-15-2016, 12:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do real men wear pink?

I've worn a pinkish dress shirt a few times. With a green tie. pastel.

I'm soooo disappointed....

Do real men wear pink?
I don't own anything pink, but if I did I would rock that shit. hah
I went to jail for a bullshit warrant in a pink tanktop, turquoise shorts and flip flops. At the time I was a human forklift so most people left me alone.

Do real men wear pink?

I've worn pink panties a few times. With a white bra.
(03-15-2016, 02:30 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Do real men wear pink?

I'm soooo disappointed....

It was Easter............that's all I got.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Do real men wear pink?

I don't. It's a grey area. Some men pretend that only men comfortable in their manliness are manly enough to wear pink.

But that logic ignores the fact that bitch men wear pink too. So I avoid the color.
(03-15-2016, 02:29 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Do real men wear pink?

NO!

[Image: donald-trump-pictures-2.jpg]
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
You did a search for Trump in a pink shirt? You really are obsessed. And it's not pink anyway, that's just a reflection from his skin and hair.
(03-16-2016, 09:17 PM)Cutz Wrote:

Do real men wear pink?

I don't. It's a grey area. Some men pretend that only men comfortable in their manliness are manly enough to wear pink.

But that logic ignores the fact that bitch men wear pink too. So I avoid the color.
A friend of mine was discussing the color pink with his son recently. The boy said "Dad, some boys like pink" Dad looked at the boy in all seriousness and said "we have a name for those kinds of boys son" hah
(03-16-2016, 10:08 PM)sally Wrote: You did a search for Trump in a pink shirt? You really are obsessed. And it's not pink anyway, that's just a reflection from his skin and hair.

2 seconds of backbreaking effort, made more difficult because I refused to type the man's name and typing "huge prick in pink shirt" brings up...entirely different results.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
On chili dogs: no beans...and mustard, onions, and cheese (with diet coke and lots of ice).

With nachos: moderate amount of beans, scorching hot sauce, sharp cheddar, jalapenos, a heap of guacemole, and side of sour cream (with a tall margarita rocks, lots of salt on rim).

In a bowl: lots of beans, sharp cheddar, hot sauce, onions, and oyster crackers (with a Bloody Mary and lots of water).

On chili cheese fries: no beans, lots of cheese (with a beer or three).

I love chili, especially my mom's (she uses beans and ground beef).
I like the chili from Wendy's. No cheese, no crackers, and 2-3 packets of hot sauce.

That chili dog sounds fantastic right now and I'm not usually down with meat. Sometimes I think a big, fat cheeseburger sounds divine too. I usually have these thoughts when I'm famished.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-20-2016, 01:39 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I like the chili from Wendy's. No cheese, no crackers, and 2-3 packets of hot sauce.
I would caution anyone who orders chili from any fast food restaurant. My friends who worked at Der Weinerschnitzel during HS swore that everyone spit in the chili. And then there are even more horrific stories like this one.

http://foxnews3.com/?reqp=1&reqr=nzcdYzM...ozq1YaOvrt==
(03-21-2016, 10:55 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 01:39 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I like the chili from Wendy's. No cheese, no crackers, and 2-3 packets of hot sauce.
I would caution anyone who orders chili from any fast food restaurant. My friends who worked at Der Weinerschnitzel during HS swore that everyone spit in the chili. And then there are even more horrific stories like this one.

Go Daddy.com....the horror!

I eat head cheese and octopus.....spit filled chili sounds delightful.
(03-22-2016, 07:55 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-21-2016, 10:55 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Go Daddy.com....the horror!

I eat head cheese and octopus.....spit filled chili sounds delightful.
The link is broken. It was a story about a guy who shit in Wendy's chili for 3 years before he got caught and arrested. Bon apetite clang.
(03-25-2016, 01:36 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: The link is broken. It was a story about a guy who shit in Wendy's chili for 3 years before he got caught and arrested. Bon apetite clang.

I looked that up just out of curiosity and this is the first link that came up.

Do you guys belong to another forum I didn't know about?

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showth...106&page=2
Supposedly this is the guy that pooped in the chili.

[Image: wtf-mugshots-1-fb_zps92cdf0b1.jpg]

I'm judging a book by its cover.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah wow!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.