Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PERSONALITIES

Donovan inspired me.

Do you think you have a pretty good idea of what other Mockers would be like in person simply from having read their words?

Have you ever thought about a Mocker/s outside of Mock?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have entire personas for just about everyone in here. If I was inclined I would explain each one but they may get pissed.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-22-2016, 12:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have entire personas for just about everyone in here. If I was inclined I would explain each one but they may get pissed.

Go ahead, I can take it.
(03-22-2016, 01:09 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Go ahead, I can take it.

Me too!

Go for it. I think it would be fun.
I see pepper as a feisty lady, I bet she runs around and does things fast, cleaning, showering, getting dressed and going out. She doesn't fuck around and just gets it done. She goes to sleep around 10 during the week but on the weekends is in bed around 1am if she can make it that far. She probably likes a little country and western but the classics is what she truly loves.
She likes capri pants and sandals and smokes Marlboro lights. She likes wide brimmed hats and has punched people square in the face a few times. She has a skinny ass and sometimes lets the gas tank get lower than it should and she needs to check her oil but keeps putting it off.
Her boy friend pisses her off sometimes but not enough to deserve that punch in the face. Roller coasters are a no-no and she doesn't wear much makeup. her smile is contagious and she has a funky laugh that makes people turn their heads sometimes.

Her favorite color is yellow or orange and she plays the Powerball every week. I would be afraid to hug her for fear of snapping her back but would anyways if I ever meet her.
My mental image of Mocker's personalities is solid but changes with every new interaction, as more information is gleaned both from what is written and what is left unsaid. One of the best ways to get a true glimpse of a person's mind is to see what they use to insult you when they're good and pissed off. Not when they're screwing around mocking, but when you've really set them off on a rant. People are way less guarded in those times and their choice of insult is almost always reflective of what THEY would consider a terrible insult.

Not that I go out of my way to piss people off.

Harp
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(03-22-2016, 12:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have entire personas for just about everyone in here. If I was inclined I would explain each one but they may get pissed.

I remember you analyzing several Mockers a few years back; relentless and often pretty accurate, I thought.

I can still recall your descriptions of Dick and CN.

I won't get pissed if you analyze me either, even if you skewer me like a shish-kabob.

(But, I might whip out my blow-torch. Flamethower )

I don't think much about Mockers outside of Mock, but do feel like I know most of the regulars based on what they've shared here.
Duchess reminds me of a shy person. In a room with a bunch of strangers she might sit in a chair gazing out the window as her leg bounces up and down. With people she knows may be the loudest person in the room. Comfortable alone or with a group I bet she likes being alone better but only for a day or so.
She likes flowing darker colors and breezy dresses in the spring. I think witchcraft and sorcery is contemplated in her mind from time to time and she squishes heads from afar with her fingers.
I think of her when I hear a Stevie Nicks song and Fleetwood Mac songs personify her moods easily. Driving fast in a car is thrilling but only for a few miles as the moment passes and prudence takes over. She likes gardening but hates to garden full time and occasionally will delve into something not knowing the entire job cannot be done in a day but tries anyways only to end exhausted and sore the next day. She's not fat but not skinny in a voluptuous way that is sexually stimulating to most men. She knows this and uses it to her advantage.
If I ever meet her I would have to do something crazy to make her laugh like hell. Then I would just have to hug her quick and surprise her.
She only smokes weed but would look pretty damn good in a steel tub in the backyard taking a bubble bath with a cigar and a cowboy hat on.
(03-22-2016, 11:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Donovan inspired me.

Do you think you have a pretty good idea of what other Mockers would be like in person simply from having read their words?

Have you ever thought about a Mocker/s outside of Mock?

I think about this place and the members quite often.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
I see Maggs as a happy go lucky guy with a gift of gab, who can take a piece of belly button lint and talk about it for hours. He likes to hit the weed every now and then, and mellow out to music. When he does, it sometimes shows up in his posts. He likes to exterminate things, some things whether they need it or not. Being witty and clever makes him likable to most, and others not so much but he doesn't care. He mocks, cause he's a mocker! And a mocker, must mock!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I've discerned with 82% probability (rounded of course) that Cars is a zookeeper in the snake terrarium.

Seriously tho, over the years I've realized that people are completely different online from in person. The mixture of anonymity and absence of responsibility really transform people. Some people are simply less shy/guarded, some are more argumentative, some are silly online and serious in person. Having met dozens of people I only knew online, from forums, video games, etc, I can say there's always an element that reminds you of the person you know online, but rarely is it a 1:1 link. I know personally I'm way more offensive and argumentative online, whereas I avoid conflict IRL. I'm still just as quick to make a joke rather than delve into serious conversation, but in person it's more noticeable that I do it because I'm a good listener. I read tons of posts on Mock that I consider but never comment on. Contrary to Donovan's point, what truly gets left unsaid is rarely ever noticed. Someone monitoring my behavior wouldn't notice the posts I don't make unless they were logging the hours I spend reading.
(03-22-2016, 09:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: in a steel tub in the backyard taking a bubble bath with a cigar and a cowboy hat on.

I do that every Saturday night. 27

I love it when you "do" people in here. It's always a good time and a bit unnerving when you are pretty much spot on.
(03-22-2016, 01:39 PM)Maggot Wrote: I see pepper as a feisty lady, I bet she runs around and does things fast, cleaning, showering, getting dressed and going out. She doesn't fuck around and just gets it done. She goes to sleep around 10 during the week but on the weekends is in bed around 1am if she can make it that far. She probably likes a little country and western but the classics is what she truly loves.
She likes capri pants and sandals and smokes Marlboro lights. She likes wide brimmed hats and has punched people square in the face a few times. She has a skinny ass and sometimes lets the gas tank get lower than it should and she needs to check her oil but keeps putting it off.
Her boy friend pisses her off sometimes but not enough to deserve that punch in the face. Roller coasters are a no-no and she doesn't wear much makeup. her smile is contagious and she has a funky laugh that makes people turn their heads sometimes.

Her favorite color is yellow or orange and she plays the Powerball every week. I would be afraid to hug her for fear of snapping her back but would anyways if I ever meet her.

I'll be back later today to address these issues, Mister!
(03-23-2016, 05:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-22-2016, 09:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: in a steel tub in the backyard taking a bubble bath with a cigar and a cowboy hat on.

I do that every Saturday night. 27

I love it when you "do" people in here. It's always a good time and a bit unnerving when you are pretty much spot on.
Pics?
(03-22-2016, 01:39 PM)Maggot Wrote: I see pepper as a feisty lady, I bet she runs around and does things fast, cleaning, showering, getting dressed and going out. She doesn't fuck around and just gets it done. She goes to sleep around 10 during the week but on the weekends is in bed around 1am if she can make it that far. She probably likes a little country and western but the classics is what she truly loves.

I'm only feisty when I've had one too many, or a lot too many. I'm not fast at all. In fact, I'm a hell of a procrastinator and I hate it. I think I said at Christmastime that I was going to post some pics of my dogs...I'll get to it eventually.
I AM in bed by 10:00 and I do stay up till about 2 on the weekends, if I make it.
My favorite music is classic rock and I like the old outlaw country. Hank Jr is my favorite. I hate the new shit with a few exceptions.
I very seldom wear capris. I'll take some on vacation for the ala carte restaurants and that's it. I don't like sandals either. I'm almost always in jeans and jersey type shirts, tennis shoes or riding boots. I smoke Marlboro menthol. You'll never see me with a hat on.
I've only been in 4 fights my whole life. Once in 6th grade, one in 12th grade, and 2 when I was 45 and I had to put baby momma #1 in her place. The second time I damn near had a heart attack...hah I have kicked 1 guy in the balls once when he tried to slap me around...I made sure it counted too.
The b/f and I are 2 months shy of 2 yrs and still haven't got into a fight. He treats me like a queen.
I LOVE rollercoasters but I can't do it anymore. I only wear mascara and eyeliner. Nothing else.
I'm not sure if I have a funky laugh or not, I'll have to ask someone next time I laugh.
My favorite color is green.
I only play powerball when it's skyhigh.
Yes I do have a skinny ass and you BETTER give me a hug if I'm ever fortunate enough to meet you.
I still feel like a brother so ................you should embrace the color yellow. I bet it looks good on you. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(03-23-2016, 06:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: I still feel like a brother so ................you should embrace the color yellow. I bet it looks good on you. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I tried a yellow bathing suit on the other day. Its not a good color for a pasty white strawberry blonde.
(03-23-2016, 03:11 AM)Cutz Wrote: Seriously tho, over the years I've realized that people are completely different online from in person. The mixture of anonymity and absence of responsibility really transform people. Some people are simply less shy/guarded....some are silly online and serious in person.
Too true. Except when I do karaoke and dancing.
(03-23-2016, 06:39 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 06:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: I still feel like a brother so ................you should embrace the color yellow. I bet it looks good on you. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I tried a yellow bathing suit on the other day. Its not a good color for a pasty white strawberry blonde.

Well fuck ya then...........I'm moving on to HOTD
(03-22-2016, 01:39 PM)Maggot Wrote: I bet she runs around and does things fast, cleaning, showering, getting dressed and going out. She doesn't fuck around and just gets it done. She goes to sleep around 10 during the week but on the weekends is in bed around 1am if she can make it that far.

She likes capri pants and sandals and smokes Marlboro lights. She has punched people square in the face a few times. She sometimes lets the gas tank get lower than it should and she needs to check her oil but keeps putting it off.

Her boy friend pisses her off sometimes but not enough to deserve that punch in the face. Roller coasters are a no-no and she doesn't wear much makeup.

Her favorite color is yellow or orange

You actually described me, I cut out the parts that didn't fit.

I'm always in a hurry and for what reason I don't know, sometimes I have an urge to grab the groceries from the bag boy and bag them myself because he's going to slow. I often let the gas tank get too low (which pisses my husband off) and then I only put 10 bucks in because I'm in such a hurry. Things like checking oil is something I know I should do, but I ignore that "change oil" sign and don't bring the car in for service until it's way past due.

I like capri pants, sandals and I smoke Marlboro lights.

I don't like roller coasters and I only wear eyeliner and mascara.

I've punched a few people including my husband.

My favorite colors are orange and yellow.