Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PERSONALITIES
Sometimes the vibe smokes a doobie and runs amuck. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I can sense some personality traits among most of the regulars here that I personally feel are either negative or positive, but I've only been talking to them for 8 years so that's expected. That still doesn't give me much of a clue how they would be in person though, you can only tell so much like Cutz said. There are so many things that make up a person's personality that it's impossible to tell by words on a forum. Especially one of this nature that is meant for fucking with other people on the net.
(03-23-2016, 08:38 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well fuck ya then...........I'm moving on to HOTD

How long does it take you to make the move? Do HotD.

Please. Love3

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-25-2016, 05:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 08:38 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well fuck ya then...........I'm moving on to HOTD

Please. Love3
Duchess is like the weirdest pimp I've ever seen.
(03-24-2016, 08:16 PM)sally Wrote: My favorite colors are orange and yellow.

Sally, you and Maggot give me good vibes.
I didn't know your favorite colors until you just told us.

[Image: dzgnxfgnujgf.jpg]
(03-25-2016, 05:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Please. Love3

I'm tired, I just moved a car from out of east bumfuck and got the 47 yr old pile of crap into my driveway. Those hillbillys sure know how to live under the radar!
I would just screw it up now. Besides there's a crockpot full of love waiting for me.
I can wait til you're well rested with a belly full of love and a wicked buzz, or whenever else you're up for it, Mags.

Then you can do me.

Just remember what thread we're in and take the pennies and gummy bears (and the tots) out of your pockets first; you can't really screw it up.
And clip your toenails first Maggot (no, biting them doesn't count).
(03-26-2016, 07:42 PM)Cutz Wrote: Duchess is like the weirdest pimp I've ever seen.

Word. *nods*
(03-27-2016, 05:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 07:42 PM)Cutz Wrote: Duchess is like the weirdest pimp I've ever seen.

Word. *nods*

And now you're trying to pimp me out to Donovan upstairs!

I'm starting to envision you smoking out and scheduling tricks in the back of an old Caddy.

You look good in the purple crushed-velvet suit, gold chains, and feathered fedora though.
It's always the quiet ones...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(03-27-2016, 12:44 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You look good in the purple crushed-velvet suit, gold chains, and feathered fedora though.

You've mistaken me for my boss. hah
HOTD:
She's a good girl that loves Elvis...........Anyways, of all the mockers I feel the she could be the one that can appreciate good art, good classical music and a good wine, not that any of the good folks that post couldn't although in my mind I feel it's an escape for her. Day to day things don't bother her as she moves through it with ease.
She loves gardens but hates gardening, loves calamity but hates clutter even though her desk is messy, loves animals but is afraid her life won't let her give the pet a happy life in her hectic but satisfying life.
She probably uses 20% more brain cells than normal people do but it comes at a price, that could be anything as she knows when she's had enough of lifes crap.
Brushes her teeth often, her favorite color is red and in a good gallery could meander for hours with a glass of good champagne staring at the sculptures circling them and laughing occasionally. A good skydiving naked candidate but not alone, no no with Brad Pitt.
I think she drinks ice coffee but if she did medium 2 sugars and dbl cream. (at least that's what I like) hint, hint.
You should be a psychic/ palm reader. You have that knack for saying shit that people can find in themselves and the stupid bastards buy it. That ^^^ could be me somewhat. I like my iced coffee like you and one of my favorite things are going to art galleries. Me and a thousand other people.
[Image: giphy.gif]

You do realize you started something there Maggot, Right? Now you cant stop till everyone gets a ride on the Dr. M merry-go-round.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
Not bad, Mags! I do like all of those things you described, except calamity.

I am always doing a lot of things and talking to a lot of people (mostly by phone and email) at once throughout the course of the day. That's due to the nature of my business. But, I'd prefer one thing at a time and have no problem doing a whole lot of nothing. My life if very mellow and drama free outside of the work stuff.

Favorite colors: orange and yellow, but I like red too.