Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How often do you clip your toenails....
just wondering why you think toes are nasty? They are just another portion of the same body.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(03-25-2016, 09:22 AM)F.U. Wrote: just wondering why you think toes are nasty? They are just another portion of the same body.

I don't even know. Maybe it's a mind thing but feet have always grossed me out, especially men's feet. I can't ever imagine getting a pedicure.
(03-25-2016, 06:00 AM)Maggot Wrote: Would you give a foot massage though? I've always thought feet were the ugliest things on people, that's why women have so many shoes.

Agreed. I hate feet.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'm not bending it in half for anybody.
(03-25-2016, 09:42 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 09:22 AM)F.U. Wrote: just wondering why you think toes are nasty? They are just another portion of the same body.

I don't even know. Maybe it's a mind thing but feet have always grossed me out, especially men's feet. I can't ever imagine getting a pedicure.

I think feet can be sexy. I love the summer months when the women run around in flip-flops with painted toenails , a ring on one toe and a nice anklet. Then if they are in a short skirt or daisy dukes, WHOOOO. They have legs that look like they are a mile long and it just makes me want to start at their toes and work my way to heaven.
(03-25-2016, 08:30 AM)F.U. Wrote: or even rim a asshole

No. Fuck no. My tongue & lips are not gettin' anywhere near that. Jesus.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-25-2016, 10:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I guess this conversation is connected to the, how often do you shower conversation. As long as a person is clean there is no part of the body that is off limits during sex.
I guess we know who gets a hard on in a shoe store now.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-25-2016, 10:36 AM)Maggot Wrote: I guess we know who gets a hard on in a shoe store now.

Sexy women give me a hard on, Maggot. There are a lot of sexy women in a shoe store. Hmmmm, maybe that's why I always thought Al Bundy had the perfect job.
(03-25-2016, 10:34 AM)F.U. Wrote:

I guess this conversation is connected to the, how often do you shower conversation. As long as a person is clean there is no part of the body that is off limits during sex.

True about the showering. I agree with dutchess on the rim job too. Are we prudes? I'm okay with that. I will go to my grave without ever licking someones asshole.
My guess is that "Kitten" would feel the same way.
No I wouldn't say you are prudes. We just look at some things differently.
(03-25-2016, 10:45 AM)F.U. Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 10:36 AM)Maggot Wrote: I guess we know who gets a hard on in a shoe store now.

Sexy women give me a hard on, Maggot. There are a lot of sexy women in a shoe store. Hmmmm, maybe that's why I always thought Al Bundy had the perfect job.

He just liked the smell. It's the Bundy nose.
(03-25-2016, 10:58 AM)F.U. Wrote: No I wouldn't say you are prudes. We just look at some things differently.

(03-25-2016, 08:24 AM)F.U. Wrote: Whats with all the little piggy hate? None of you have had any piggy play during a good romp in the sack? No toe sucking? Nothing? Really?

My husband has sucked my toes, but I'm sure as shit not sucking his. That's just weird. Double standard I guess, but that's just the way it is.

I don't get the feeling he wants his toes sucked anyway.
(03-25-2016, 10:34 AM)F.U. Wrote:

I don't care if you wash your asshole with bleach. I'm not licking it. Period.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Hahaha!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-25-2016, 10:58 AM)F.U. Wrote: No I wouldn't say you are prudes. We just look at some things differently.

The worst thing about the 69 position is the view.