Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Have you ever found a coin stuck to your ass
CATHOLIC PRIEST HOSPITALIZED TO HAVE A CRUCIFIX REMOVED FROM HIS RECTUM

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/catholi...is-rectum/

[Image: crucifixrectum.jpg]

Father Wendel O’Connor refused to answer any questions, saying only that he had “an accident in the shower” and the “there was nothing sexual” in his situation.
Man Hospitalized After Buzz Lightyear Toy Became Stuck in His Anus

http://now8news.com/buzz-lightyear-toy-stuck-anus/

[Image: ht_x_ray_buzz_light_year_ss_w_jp_111212_wmain-copy.jpg]

“We was just playing around,” Wayward said frantically as she began to describe what happened. “He said he liked it and he done it before with our baby boy’s Buzz Lightyear toy so I said okay. But them damn wings popped open once it was in and now we can’t get it out. Please help my man.”
COUPLE STUCK TOGETHER FOR 16 HOURS AFTER MISTAKING SUPER GLUE FOR LUBRICANT

[Image: gluecouple.jpg]

One of their friends allegedly filled a bottle of lubricant with a strong adhesive as a prank but eventually felt horrible when he learned about the 16-hour-long hospitalization that later occurred.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/couple-...lubricant/
Ski, you are a veritable encyclopedia on foreign objects mistakenly lost without the knowledge of the loser. How did that get there? may be the question and I highly doubt the local lost and found would be holding them hostage.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Ski, don't forget about the toy car wrapped in a condom someone on the Jackass crew shoved up their ass.
^ Don't click on that link!!!!!! ^
(10-01-2018, 11:50 AM)Maggot Wrote: Ski, you are a veritable encyclopedia on foreign objects mistakenly lost without the knowledge of the loser. How did that get there? may be the question and I highly doubt the local lost and found would be holding them hostage.

^^^^I just wonder how the child is going to feel when he grows up and realizes his favorite toy was repeatedly up his own father's ass. BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Hi Not Gay! Welcome to Mock
(10-01-2018, 04:47 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Ski, don't forget about the toy car wrapped in a condom someone on the Jackass crew shoved up their ass.

Clang, Toy cars come in many sizes. Did this one take 4 'D' Cell batteries?
(10-01-2018, 09:13 PM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 04:47 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Ski, don't forget about the toy car wrapped in a condom someone on the Jackass crew shoved up their ass.

Clang, Toy cars come in many sizes. Did this one take 4 'D' Cell batteries?

No it was a plain old small Matchbox or Hot Wheels toy car.
I asked if you ever found anything stuck to your ass, not up your ass. But whatever, carry on.
(10-01-2018, 10:21 PM)sally Wrote: I asked if you ever found anything stuck to your ass, not up your ass. But whatever, carry on.

(10-01-2018, 10:21 PM)sally Wrote: I asked if you ever found anything stuck to your ass, not up your ass. But whatever, carry on.

Sally, Mr. Maggot changed the direction of your thread in his post #17. Its a more intimate question and requires more thoughtful and probing answers. It has stimulated your thread to a new low.
Filthy freaks
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I found a condom sticking out of my arse filled with jizz.
Bojack Horseman has a pony cock