Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hand washing
Ok since we are discussing all kinds of crazy shit right now I thought I would bring this up. Hand washing after using the restroom in a public place.
Last year I got thinking about this while on a drinking road trip with the girls. So I started paying attention to the amount of paper towels that were in the garbage at the bars we stopped in. I came to the conclusion that people are pigs. They rarely wash their hands after using the restroom, judging from the lack of paper towels.
So after that night I started paying attention to the bathrooms at the bar I am at. Well I found that it wasn't just the guys that didn't wash their hands. The women, I would say worse if it wasn't for the fact that quite a few of the guys just walk out in the lawn and piss, but the women are just as bad as the men.
What is with people these days?
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
I always wash my hands.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Especially if you go back in and start eating pretzels. that tangy flavor aint the friggin salt!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I'm a frequent hand washer, more so on days I'm out in public. Some people are disgusting.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-25-2016, 10:42 AM)F.U. Wrote: Ok since we are discussing all kinds of crazy shit right now I thought I would bring this up. Hand washing after using the restroom in a public place.
Last year I got thinking about this while on a drinking road trip with the girls. So I started paying attention to the amount of paper towels that were in the garbage at the bars we stopped in. I came to the conclusion that people are pigs. They rarely wash their hands after using the restroom, judging from the lack of paper towels.
So after that night I started paying attention to the bathrooms at the bar I am at. Well I found that it wasn't just the guys that didn't wash their hands. The women, I would say worse if it wasn't for the fact that quite a few of the guys just walk out in the lawn and piss, but the women are just as bad as the men.
What is with people these days?
This is the exact reason why I don't eat food at parties or any sort of large gathering where the food isn't served by someone wearing gloves.
Reminds me of those hot wagons you sometimes see along the side of the road, "in the middle of no where", selling hot dogs & cold drinks. No rest room facilities around what so ever, makes you wonder how clean are those hands. (not) And they never wear protective gloves, so. . . . Smiley_emoticons_kotz
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I enjoy eating out a restaurants, but when you think about it it's pretty gross. Who knows if the guy shucking my oysters washed his hands or not.

There is a little hole in the wall restaurant here that makes a really good burger and one day we couldn't get a table so we sat at the bar right where they cook the food. The fat cook at the grill was sweating profusely and kept wiping the sweat off his head with a rag and then sitting the rag on the chopping block where they cut the vegetables. I didn't eat my burger after that even though I was freaking starving and their burgers are delicious. It must be all that fat guy sweat in them that makes them taste so good.
Pontius Pilate washed his hands and the world was saved. He later committed suicide under the rule of Caligula.
(03-25-2016, 11:36 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I always wash my hands.

Same here. I'm not a total pig.
(03-25-2016, 06:42 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 11:36 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I always wash my hands.

Same here. I'm not a total pig.

Yeah, I always wash mine too. Does anyone else here do that, and if so would you care to state it just for the record?
Only for about 18 yrs now before that you just made sure your cock was clean and you didn't piss on your hands nobody cared, I do it now for show. But people disinfect everything today, its not necessarily a good thing though.
I wash my hands in normal situations. Like after using the restroom, preparing food, handling raw chicken, preparing to remove a kidney for the black market...

I don't however slather all that bullshit hand sanitizer on me constantly or feel the need to wipe down the grocery cart with those stupid wipes they provide. I'm ok with a little bit of germs.
(03-25-2016, 09:40 PM)sally Wrote: I wash my hands in normal situations. Like after using the restroom, preparing food, handling raw chicken, preparing to remove a kidney for the black market...

I don't however slather all that bullshit hand sanitizer on me constantly or feel the need to wipe down the grocery cart with those stupid wipes they provide. I'm ok with a little bit of germs.

Yeah, fuck hand sanitizer. My trainer and desk mate at work are always slathering that shit on while complaining about dry hands. And one of my older brother is a germaphobe. I'm happy with the five second...er...five minute rule when it comes to dropping food.
Living in community and a remote location I am pretty cautious. And this place is cautious. We have hand washing sinks set up in the dining hall and must wash hands before serving ourselves. For a while they made us wear gloves, but that stopped so now we just wash our hands really good.
When I hear about people getting sick-which is right now actually-I tend to isolate myself to my room, my office and eating and nice long walks. And then I clean the areas I am in as well and the areas I share.
Being sick up here would suck major. But I have a supply of cold medicine just in case. I also have a ton of vitamins I take blah blah blah etc etc
I'll probably be sick next week!

Of course I wash my hands after the restroom! And then I use the papertowel to turn off the light switch and open the door handle.

My living quarters have cloth towels to dry our hands and I try to switch those out every 3 days or use my own towel.
I went to a college where they taught us not to piss on our hands. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Totally kidding, in my line of work they train the shit out of universal precautions, although I agree that the use of sanitizers does more harm than good.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I know when I worked in fast food, they made us "clean the bathrooms" regularly - which consisted of spraying the mirror with windex and emptying the paper towels trash. So the paper towel approach might not be the best estimate on the road, but obviously at your own bar you'd know how often people clean those out.
I wash my hands regularly, after the restroom and frequently while cooking and all of that.
I keep a bottle of sanitiser in the truck, but thats just for encountering something nasty on the road. I usually have bottled water in there and rags too.
I am pretty picky about food preperation, I always start with wiping the counters down with chlorox or some type of disinfectant before cooking or brewing. I have never had anyone get sick and never had a beer get infected, so it works.
(03-26-2016, 07:51 PM)Cutz Wrote: I know when I worked in fast food, they made us "clean the bathrooms" regularly - which consisted of spraying the mirror with windex and emptying the paper towels trash. So the paper towel approach might not be the best estimate on the road, but obviously at your own bar you'd know how often people clean those out.

Bars are much different than fast food, especially little country bars. They only get the trash emptied when it is overflowing and get cleaned every other day. We have ours cleaned sunday morning, tue morning, thur morning and sat morning.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!