Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bottled Water
(03-28-2016, 06:16 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Hoosick Falls

Did you know that Grandma Moses lived there and that some of her art depicts Hoosick Falls? Also, the soldier who captured General Lee's son is buried in your cemetery. It looks like a charming little town.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-28-2016, 06:16 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-28-2016, 11:49 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I have always heard that NY tap water tastes awesome.

It did in the 80's anyway, back when Hoosick Falls won the award for best tasting water. Now its all Pretty Fucking Old Ass tasting.
Suck...
Water in Clifton Park was nasty! I had to have a water softener and I still wouldn't drink it. Bottled water only. Some parts were really bad and the water stink like rotten eggs.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-28-2016, 06:50 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Water in Clifton Park was nasty! I had to have a water softener and I still wouldn't drink it. Bottled water only. Some parts were really bad and the water stink like rotten eggs.
Wow... I thought my water was nasty. I'm feeling much better about mine now. hah
(03-28-2016, 06:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-28-2016, 06:16 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Hoosick Falls

Did you know that Grandma Moses lived there and that some of her art depicts Hoosick Falls? Also, the soldier who captured General Lee's son is buried in your cemetery. It looks like a charming little town.

It was a charming little town...20-30 years ago. Wish I had appreciated what I had back in my younger days.