Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bottled Water

My better half is a "Bottled Water" addict! She goes through on average 6 to 8 20oz bottles per day.

Do you drink tap water or bottled water?

Me, I drink tap water from a Brita filter pitcher, with lots of ice in a glass.

So, what's the verdict is bottled water really that good, and or better for you?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

My OL likes bottled, but she does drink our well water. If we are going somewhere she likes the convenience of the bottles.
Me, I don't drink much water so when I do, I drink whatever we have on hand. If we have bottled I drink that. No bottles I drink well.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
I drink a lot of water. Mostly I fill my water bottle from the fridge door. When we eat out I get bottled water or water with lime. I stopped drinking diet soda about a year ago. I'll have one every now and then and its so good! But do bad for the body.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I drink a large bottle of water when I'm mobile but the GF has a lot of concerns about certain kinds of plastic so we use a filter at home or drink from the tap. A lot of so called filtered bottled water brands have been exposed as basically nothing but tap water anyway.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(03-26-2016, 09:47 AM)Donovan Wrote: the GF has a lot of concerns about certain kinds of plastic

I have those same concerns. Plastic is teh debil.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I drink tap/water fountain water when I drink water(mostly drink soda/coffee). I'm not paying $3 a month to drink the snobby water cooler water at work. Water Club...what a scam.
(03-27-2016, 10:33 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm not paying $3 a month to drink the snobby water cooler water at work.

Are you kiddin' me? hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I drink about 8-10 solo cups of water a day, its filtered water ice cold and makes me piss all the time. The only draw back.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-27-2016, 10:33 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I drink tap/water fountain water when I drink water(mostly drink soda/coffee). I'm not paying $3 a month to drink the snobby water cooler water at work. Water Club...what a scam.

$3?? You spend more than that a day on soda and coffee.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I could see paying three bucks a month if the water is employee- financed. Besides, three bucks is like 1 large coffee. Its a matter of perspective. You should pay it, drink huge amounts of water to make up for it, then laugh as you literally piss away their profit margin.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(03-27-2016, 11:23 AM)Donovan Wrote: I could see paying three bucks a month if the water is employee- financed. Besides, three bucks is like 1 large coffee. Its a matter of perspective. You should pay it, drink huge amounts of water to make up for it, then laugh as you literally piss away their profit margin.

And if you take 3 extra 5 minute piss breaks per day on the clock, its just like giving yourself a paid hour and 15 minutes per week. That's 5 paid hours a month of vacation, or a week and a half paid vacation per year. Just saying.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
It's aggravating actually and sometimes I don't even wait to finish before I flush because I'm so pissed.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-27-2016, 10:33 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I drink tap/water fountain water when I drink water(mostly drink soda/coffee). I'm not paying $3 a month to drink the snobby water cooler water at work. Water Club...what a scam.

You know what you do, you look around to make sure no one is looking and then sneak a cup real quick. What are they going to do if you get caught, fire you.

I agree. It's highway robbery alright.

And those H20 elitists think they're such hot shit with their fancy little white cups and their members-only water cooler gabfests.

Suckers. Good for you seeing right through that poser bullshit, Clang.
I think you could also call OSHA on them. Depriving you of fresh water unless you pay 3 bucks? It ain't right.
(03-27-2016, 10:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-27-2016, 10:33 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm not paying $3 a month to drink the snobby water cooler water at work.

Are you kiddin' me? hah

Nope, when my boss mentioned it on my first day of work, I thought he was just hazing the new guy.
(03-27-2016, 06:24 PM)sally Wrote: I think you could also call OSHA on them. Depriving you of fresh water unless you pay 3 bucks? It ain't right.

I'll make it right.

*pees in the water cooler*
(03-27-2016, 11:44 AM)F.U. Wrote:
(03-27-2016, 11:23 AM)Donovan Wrote: I could see paying three bucks a month if the water is employee- financed. Besides, three bucks is like 1 large coffee. Its a matter of perspective. You should pay it, drink huge amounts of water to make up for it, then laugh as you literally piss away their profit margin.

And if you take 3 extra 5 minute piss breaks per day on the clock, its just like giving yourself a paid hour and 15 minutes per week. That's 5 paid hours a month of vacation, or a week and a half paid vacation per year. Just saying.

Sure and then I'll take up smoking(not that hard, I smoke on the rare occaison), and get even more paid time for wasting time, and then when I'm lucky enough to get lung cancer I can get even more paid time off in the hospital.Sarcasm01
(03-27-2016, 11:21 AM)ramseycat Wrote:

$3?? You spend more than that a day on soda and coffee.

Not really. The coffee is free(like wtf?). Only disadvantage is I might have to make a pot or clean the pot if I use it last at the end of the day.
So tap water is available then......

Good grief! I never heard of a water cooler club! Those things are only $5 to refill at the hardware store! what are they doing with all that extra cash?! Does no one use the sink?