Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rent
I just read a story that in San Francisco the average rent for a 2 bedroom is 4126.00 per month. That's 50,000 per year. That just really blows my mind. I've heard N.Y. is just as bad. What the heck do people do to warrant such a mess?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I think that if people are willing to pay it, landlords will charge it. Damn, that amount for something the size of a closet. People bitch about the rent, but what are they going to do? This is why I would never live in the big city.

I pay close to $500 a month on my mobile home (yes, a trailer trashy double wide). BUT, I have a 3 bedroom home, yard, off street parking and a quiet neighborhood for the money. And I can look out the window and see the occasional deer.
That's just nuts. The high rents not you queeny.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That is fucking absurd...im trying to imagine what a $4100/month apartment here would even look like....
I was damn near really REALLY your neighbor Queenbee. Swung by Harper last week but didn't like the terms, and your park frowns on rentals these days. But compared to some of the standard prices 5-and-change ain't too bad.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.