Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
hypothetical: calling all evil vagina monsters
(04-06-2016, 01:08 PM)Donovan Wrote: I value your opinion even more than these jackals. They just wanna see Jonovan bleed. Honest opinion. Please.

I'm not touching it with a 10 ft. pole. May the force be with you. 72
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-06-2016, 12:28 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 12:24 PM)Donovan Wrote: Hypothetical scenario two:

Given all the prior details of the first scenario, we revisit the same couple several weeks later after the dust has settled from the first confession. It has been strained. EVA is having some trust issues given that Jonovan lied to her about visiting the ex, even though he swears no hanky panky went on. Sex is sparse and unsatisfying. EVA has made it clear there is to be no further contact with the sexy bitch.

So one morning out of the blue, Jonovan brings up the topic of whether or not they are together for the right reasons or whether he simply went for the lifeline. Is the relationship legit? he asks. During this conversation, Jonovan lets slip after being asked point blank that sexy bitch has continued to pressure him, and that there has been an ongoing conversation for about a week, secret of course, in which Jonovan is forced to admit he still has strong feelings for sexy bitch. EVA is stable, reliable, and a good partner for parenting etc. But stability is boring. Sexy bitch is a known tramp but was PLENTY of fun, and very intense. Jonovan is torn between the boring reality and the sexy dream and admits to EVA that he will have to choose between them but the matter is not settled. Jonovan acknowledges that even though their financial situation has improved greatly due to his now fantastic job, he isn't happy and longs for the sexy tramp more than a little. She is much more compatible in party type interests than EVA, he says.

If you are EVA, how do you react to this?

Your shit would be burning in the driveway and the locks changed.
Not only are you an Asshole, you're a Stupid Asshole. Bad, very very bad.
hah I knew we were compatable. I don't have a vadge, but I can tell you that whatever Jono/Dono wanted in a relationship with Eva is toast. He knowingly lied. Then continued conversations with the party gal after Eva demanded (rightfully so) eliminating all contact with said party girl. He's a liar who can never be trusted after that. Confessing because the guilt is eating at you isn't noble. It's selfish.
(04-06-2016, 01:03 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 12:47 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Yes, I do have an idea. You've proven it time and time again.

You can't keep your dick in your pants for one.
You hate anyone that has more than 2 dimes to rub together and even go as far as wishing them dead or being happy they died because they were enjoying the fruits of their labor...something you'll never have to worry about.

You've fucked over what sounds like a great woman because you're "bored" and can't handle playing daddy anymore.

We can all see your rage on here. You're a dangerous, rage filled, ticking time bomb Asshole.

I could give many more examples, but I'm sure you get the point.

No worries though...Bernies a shoe in for President (haha)...so it's not like you won't be taken care of...finally. The bright side is that you won't have to settle for a boring girlfriend to use and abuse to support your worthless ass anymore.
So, basically, under the circumstances becoming angry about the above situation is a normal reaction, and one that you'd have as well? No forgiveness? No understanding? No wiggle room?

I probably would have considered forgiveness with the conversation that started it in the first place two weeks ago. It looks to me, (and I'm giving my honest opinion here and toning it down a notch) like you brought the conversation up again as a way of starting a breakup process. You're bored and can't get the crazy chick out of your mind. I'll give you credit for not fucking around on the gf/ex gf and having your cake and eating it too.

If you can't figure out by the age you are now what you want in a woman, you need to stay single. I DO feel like you used this woman to make your financial situation better and for that, you're an asshole.

And you're wrong about me hating you, I don't have the time or energy to sit around hating on anyone. You're not even close to being relevant enough for me to waste those kinds of feelings on, and I would hope the feelings mutual. I do think you're an Asshole though...has nothing to do with hate.
I just don't understand what answer you're looking for. Do you want us to tell you that your GF should happily await your decision on choosing between her boring ass and the sexy party girl? I personally wouldn't want to live with that. I could never accept it and I wouldn't be happy in the relationship so my response would be to just end it.
(04-06-2016, 01:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 01:08 PM)Donovan Wrote: I value your opinion even more than these jackals. They just wanna see Jonovan bleed. Honest opinion. Please.

LOL if only I had some sort of jedi mind tricks to get me out of this.

Truly I value all the above responses, even those who are currently away from their computers sewing up a Jonovan dummy to burn in effigy. See, I've got this problem where due to my fucked up childhood I have certain issues and hot buttons, stuff that elicits strong emotional reactions in me. Lying, for example. Drives me up the fucking wall, to the point of neurosis. But I can never tell when my reactions are warranted, if they're NORMAL reactions or if it's just me being hypersensitive. That's a word I've heard a lot over the years. Unflinching, stubborn, obstinate, condescending prick: I've heard them all.

Never liar, though. Never abusive. Never a cheater.

I probably should have made it clearer before, when Ramsey cleverly saw through my disguise and deduced the hypothetical situation was really genuine. But I needed to know if my reaction was out of line or not, and I just can't rely on my own past for guidance. Couldn't do that if anybody had their gender sympathy activated. So I flipped the roles. I'm the EVA in the actual scenario. I'm the lifeline. I'm the support (and oh I just heard Sally throw up a little in her mouth for realizing she's taking my side) I'm the one who came back in good faith only to find I'm the boring reality stable partner she doesn't want (whoop, there went Ramsey's lunch) and I'm the one who bailed out the family financially until her new cushy job, that I convinced her to go after, rendered me unnecessary to her survival (Aaaaand we just lost Fahqtoo to an embolism of trying to reconcile her loathing of me with her obvious and very public support).

Sorry about the deception, ladies. It was necessary. The sting will wear off and you can continue to hate me for all the other stuff, like the condescension, insufferability, apertaining rage, unrepentant liberalism...oh hell I forget them all. HotD has a list compiled I'm sure.

Just not lying. Not cheating. Not being bored with parenting. Not abuse, or freeloading, or thinking with my dick. Not ever.

Guess I got some clothes to burn...or maybe just pack.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(04-06-2016, 01:43 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 01:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:

LOL if only I had some sort of jedi mind tricks to get me out of this.

Truly I value all the above responses, even those who are currently away from their computers sewing up a Jonovan dummy to burn in effigy. See, I've got this problem where due to my fucked up childhood I have certain issues and hot buttons, stuff that elicits strong emotional reactions in me. Lying, for example. Drives me up the fucking wall, to the point of neurosis. But I can never tell when my reactions are warranted, if they're NORMAL reactions or if it's just me being hypersensitive. That's a word I've heard a lot over the years. Unflinching, stubborn, obstinate, condescending prick: I've heard them all.

Never liar, though. Never abusive. Never a cheater.

I probably should have made it clearer before, when Ramsey cleverly saw through my disguise and deduced the hypothetical situation was really genuine. But I needed to know if my reaction was out of line or not, and I just can't rely on my own past for guidance. Couldn't do that if anybody had their gender sympathy activated. So I flipped the roles. I'm the EVA in the actual scenario. I'm the lifeline. I'm the support (and oh I just heard Sally throw up a little in her mouth for realizing she's taking my side) I'm the one who came back in good faith only to find I'm the boring reality stable partner she doesn't want (whoop, there went Ramsey's lunch) and I'm the one who bailed out the family financially until her new cushy job, that I convinced her to go after, rendered me unnecessary to her survival (Aaaaand we just lost Fahqtoo to an embolism of trying to reconcile her loathing of me with her obvious and very public support).

Sorry about the deception, ladies. It was necessary. The sting will wear off and you can continue to hate me for all the other stuff, like the condescension, insufferability, apertaining rage, unrepentant liberalism...oh hell I forget them all. HotD has a list compiled I'm sure.

Just not lying. Not cheating. Not being bored with parenting. Not abuse, or freeloading, or thinking with my dick. Not ever.

Guess I got some clothes to burn...or maybe just pack.

So you have a serious issue with lying, yet that's exactly what you just did.

No embolisms here...your still an Asshole and even more so. Now we can doubt your credibility with every post you write.

So, pack up your shit and leave. Case closed!
If you recall I asked you what Jonovan's reaction would be if the roles were flipped. My answers weren't based on gender or dislike of you. Get over yourself.
(04-06-2016, 01:31 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I probably would have considered forgiveness with the conversation that started it in the first place two weeks ago. It looks to me, (and I'm giving my honest opinion here and toning it down a notch) like you brought the conversation up again as a way of starting a breakup process. You're bored and can't get the crazy chick out of your mind. I'll give you credit for not fucking around on the gf/ex gf and having your cake and eating it too.
To your credit this is almost exactly the way the conversation went down at first. Difference being that I've always known what I wanted in a woman and a relationship, from the time I was a kid. I just can't find it. My picker is broken. I also don't know if she kept it chaste with the bouncer boy. But it's irrelevant to the problem at hand.
Quote:If you can't figure out by the age you are now what you want in a woman, you need to stay single. I DO feel like you used this woman to make your financial situation better and for that, you're an asshole.

And you're wrong about me hating you, I don't have the time or energy to sit around hating on anyone. You're not even close to being relevant enough for me to waste those kinds of feelings on, and I would hope the feelings mutual. I do think you're an Asshole though...has nothing to do with hate.
I don't hate you either. I value honesty above all else, which is why I put shit on here for people to comment on. My ego isn't so fragile that I'll get the sniffles over people mocking things I've written. But I use you people as a barometer for what a reasonable response ought to be. Doesn't mean I'll change my stance. But I read everything. ESPECIALLY from those who have no reason to try and spare my feelings.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

I like the thread title, "evil vagina monsters". *rawr* 39
I never lied. I presented a hypothetical situation, never once stating whether or not it was real or whether I was one of the players. Ramsey made an assumption based on a similarity in names, but I never once made the claim I was one or the other.

I may have allowed some of you to make assumptions which I didn't clarify until the conversation was over. Sally is correct that her response was not gender-sympathetic, and that was my doing.

Call it a jedi mind trick if you like. I needed unbiased data. It required a blind study.
(04-06-2016, 01:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I like the thread title, "evil vagina monsters". *rawr* 39

Wish I could claim that one, but it belongs to former poster Jibbles. I do like it though, in a less insulting way than he does.
blindgreed1 Wrote:I knew we were compatable. I don't have a vadge, but I can tell you that whatever Jono/Dono wanted in a relationship with Eva is toast. He knowingly lied. Then continued conversations with the party gal after Eva demanded (rightfully so) eliminating all contact with said party girl. He's a liar who can never be trusted after that. Confessing because the guilt is eating at you isn't noble. It's selfish.
Unfortunately this is pretty much exactly the conclusion I came to. The urge to bury it for the sake of the kids[/quote] involved is strong, but the trust is fucking shattered. Every time she works late, every time there's a mystery text or a gap in her whereabouts...I ain't that guy. And I don't wanna be.
(04-06-2016, 01:59 PM)Donovan Wrote: I never lied. I presented a hypothetical situation, never once stating whether or not it was real or whether I was one of the players. Ramsey made an assumption based on a similarity in names, but I never once made the claim I was one or the other.

I may have allowed some of you to make assumptions which I didn't clarify until the conversation was over. Sally is correct that her response was not gender-sympathetic, and that was my doing.

Call it a jedi mind trick if you like. I needed unbiased data. It required a blind study.

Try again. No jedi mind trick here. Did you not say..."sorry for the DESEPTION, ladies?

deception /dɪˈsɛpʃən/ noun
plural deceptions
Learner's definition of DECEPTION
[noncount] : the act of making someone believe something that is not true : the act of deceiving someone
She accuses the company of willful deception in its advertising.
The article describes the government's use of deception [=deceit] to gain public support for the program.
She practiced deception on her unsuspecting clients. [=she deceived them]
[count] : an act or statement intended to make people believe something that is not true
His many deceptions did not become known until years after he died.
It was a misunderstanding on her part, not a deliberate deception on his (part). [=he didn't try to deceive her or lie to her]
a clever deception [=trick]

I don't care if it was a hypothetical question or not. You deliberately deceived everyone into thinking something that was totally opposite.

We don't know you well enough to know if you're a habitual lying sack of shit, but you lied with this scenario. How do we know if you changed it around to make yourself look good.

You lied...own it.
Nope. Never lied. Never said I was Jonovan. Never said I wanted sympathy for one camp or another. When opinions were given, I even pressed for clarification and took the opposite position to make sure there was no mistake. The fact that the situation was not really hypothetical was pretty much immediately evident; not one person thought I wasn't talking about my own life. BUT not one person asked which role I played, so I didn't offer the information. Sure, there was a deception. But it was you deceiving yourselves into thinking you had me all figured out, and me letting you think so.

FQ2 and some wikidictionar Wrote:It was a misunderstanding on her part, not a deliberate deception on his (part). =he didn't try to deceive her or lie to her.

Jedi, motherfuckers. Fear me.
(04-06-2016, 01:43 PM)Donovan Wrote: LOL if only I had some sort of jedi mind tricks to get me out of this.

You need a stable home life. Find a decent apartment, preferably in an old Victorian, they have tons of charm and maybe a fireplace and lots of built-ins for all your books. Buy a crockpot so dinner is cooking while you're at work and it smells divine when you come in after a long day. Get some nice bedding *wiggles eyebrows* and use vanilla plugins throughout your new home. Smells are a mindfuck, don't forget that, it can be good or it can be bad, you want good.

What exactly do you look for in a woman? Are your expectations too high and no woman, no where, will ever meet them?
(04-06-2016, 02:06 PM)Donovan Wrote:
blindgreed1 Wrote:I knew we were compatable. I don't have a vadge, but I can tell you that whatever Jono/Dono wanted in a relationship with Eva is toast. He knowingly lied. Then continued conversations with the party gal after Eva demanded (rightfully so) eliminating all contact with said party girl. He's a liar who can never be trusted after that. Confessing because the guilt is eating at you isn't noble. It's selfish.
Unfortunately this is pretty much exactly the conclusion I came to. The urge to bury it for the sake of the kids
involved is strong, but the trust is fucking shattered. Every time she works late, every time there's a mystery text or a gap in her whereabouts...I ain't that guy. And I don't wanna be.
[/quote]In all honesty... Was your desire to reunite with Eva to begin with a product of separation anxiety?
WTF is going on the the board today? I swear I'm not messing with the quotes. As you all know I rarely trim quotes.
(04-06-2016, 02:26 PM)Donovan Wrote: Nope. Never lied. Never said I was Jonovan. Never said I wanted sympathy for one camp or another. When opinions were given, I even pressed for clarification and took the opposite position to make sure there was no mistake. The fact that the situation was not really hypothetical was pretty much immediately evident; not one person thought I wasn't talking about my own life. BUT not one person asked which role I played, so I didn't offer the information. Sure, there was a deception. But it was you deceiving yourselves into thinking you had me all figured out, and me letting you think so.

FQ2 and some wikidictionar Wrote:It was a misunderstanding on her part, not a deliberate deception on his (part). =he didn't try to deceive her or lie to her.

Jedi, motherfuckers. Fear me.

I took it as hypothetical and addressed Jonovan as Jonovan until you told Ramsey right here that you are Jonovan. So you did lie and now that the roles are reversed it changes the scenario because now there are children involved whose mother can't financially support them.

(04-06-2016, 12:12 PM)Donovan Wrote: @ramsey: elaborate. You've apparently seen through my extremely clever attempt at deception, now in what way am I an idiot?
(04-06-2016, 02:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 01:43 PM)Donovan Wrote: LOL if only I had some sort of jedi mind tricks to get me out of this.

You need a stable home life. Find a decent apartment, preferably in an old Victorian, they have tons of charm and maybe a fireplace and lots of built-ins for all your books. Buy a crockpot so dinner is cooking while you're at work and it smells divine when you come in after a long day. Get some nice bedding *wiggles eyebrows* and use vanilla plugins throughout your new home. Smells are a mindfuck, don't forget that, it can be good or it can be bad, you want good.

What exactly do you look for in a woman? Are your expectations too high and no woman, no where, will ever meet them?

That's where I'm headed. There's a place right on the Erie Canal, across from a pioneer cemetery and in a landmark revolutionary period building. Old buildings just feel more solid to me. Gonna put up my books and invest in some comfort for a change. I'm afraid I'm gonna wind up living in a hovel under a damn tree like pop.

As for expectations, damned if I know. I've tried every kind of woman, and clearly I have not successfully picked one yet. Hell I even thought about trying men, but sausage gives me heartburn. I'm not particularly visual or physical in my criteria, and I seem to favor mentally stimulating and challenging women. Strong minded is a must, I'm a stubborn bastard although I know it doesn't show up in my writing Smiley_emoticons_wink. I truly fear my upbringing has permanently screwed me out of ever doing normal, because I can't wrap my head around normal. No frame of reference. All I can do is keep tallying up the shit they scream at me on the way out, so I can get a clearer picture of what they all seem to agree on.

Stubborn bastard
Childish asshole (probably unfair and I will hold my breath until they take it back)
Coldblooded and emotionless
Condescending prick
Infuriatingly Blunt
Always a million miles away (that's the ADD)
Inflexible and unmovable.
Brutally Honest (this is not a compliment. I apparently say what I am thinking even if I shouldn't)
Circle Talker (that's new, but refers to the vocabulary and the ability to out argue a female. You girls really hate that)
Fucking autistic spectrum jackass(she was really pissed but sometime I wonder)

There are more. But Sally will just say I'm humble-bragging. Mostly I seem to be impossible to live with for any length of time. Unless you're five. Kids love me.
(04-06-2016, 01:03 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 12:47 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Yes, I do have an idea. You've proven it time and time again.

You can't keep your dick in your pants for one.
You hate anyone that has more than 2 dimes to rub together and even go as far as wishing them dead or being happy they died because they were enjoying the fruits of their labor...something you'll never have to worry about.

You've fucked over what sounds like a great woman because you're "bored" and can't handle playing daddy anymore.

We can all see your rage on here. You're a dangerous, rage filled, ticking time bomb Asshole.

I could give many more examples, but I'm sure you get the point.

No worries though...Bernies a shoe in for President (haha)...so it's not like you won't be taken care of...finally. The bright side is that you won't have to settle for a boring girlfriend to use and abuse to support your worthless ass anymore.
So, basically, under the circumstances becoming angry about the above situation is a normal reaction, and one that you'd have as well? No forgiveness? No understanding? No wiggle room?

Put yourself in her shoes. Would you give her wiggle room? I'm thinking no. You've already pretty much decided you'd rather be with the skank and you're looking for us to say it's ok. Do what you need to do to be happy. But don't expect anyone here to say you're a good guy. You're a selfish prick. Let EVA go so she can be free to find a good man that actually cares about and respects her.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies