Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GENDER FLUID

I think I'm a tolerant person. Live & let live and all that bullshit but this is fricken ridiculous - For some people, gender is not just about being male or female; in fact, how one identifies can change every day or even every few hours.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There is a big thing going around the schools here about letting kids go into whatever bathroom they feel gender specific about. It seems like an indoctrination type of thing but its not going anywhere and getting shot down quick like. I'm not sure what may happen 10 yrs down the road though. I've been looking into who has been promoting this type of stupidity and its probably backlash from that southern state that's got Bruce Springsteen's and every liberal in the states panties in a knot.
Non gender specific bathrooms. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

It's their right to say they are gender fluid and it's my right to call them a goddamn moron. Gender fluid. Pfft. Bitch, please, in the morning you identify as a man and in the afternoon you identify as female. I need a big honkin' eyeroll for this.
(04-14-2016, 11:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It's their right to say they are gender fluid and it's my right to call them a goddamn moron. Gender fluid. Pfft. Bitch, please, in the morning you identify as a man and in the afternoon you identify as female. I need a big honkin' eyeroll for this.

I don't sound as tolerant as I claim to be.
I would be pissed if my Daughters school ever allowed a guy to go take a piss standing up or sitting down in the girls bathroom at her school. I'm tolerant but there is a limit.
And you have to ask them what pro noun they prefer to be called! Don't forget to do that!
I am all for equality and all. And I hate discrimination based on gender, LGBT and all. Thing is, and maybe I am being a bit naieve about this, but where I live, most larger public establishments have single room "family" bathrooms. You know..for disabled, or maybe a parent with an opposite gender child or adult child with parent who needs assistance. Since there are no guards at the doors...why don't gender fluid, or trans people use these? I mean, I do all the time. I walk, but with my sporatic mobility issues, I often need the grab bars on the walls so I do not fall on my ass.
Just put more of these in. Problem solved

I never have a problem with people identifying with whatever sex they are most comfortable with. More power to 'em but to say their gender is fluid is more than I can grasp. I have a lot of tomboy in me but I'm all woman.
(04-14-2016, 05:34 PM)QueenBee Wrote: I am all for equality and all. And I hate discrimination based on gender, LGBT and all. Thing is, and maybe I am being a bit naieve about this, but where I live, most larger public establishments have single room "family" bathrooms. You know..for disabled, or maybe a parent with an opposite gender child or adult child with parent who needs assistance. Since there are no guards at the doors...why don't gender fluid, or trans people use these? I mean, I do all the time. I walk, but with my sporatic mobility issues, I often need the grab bars on the walls so I do not fall on my ass.
Just put more of these in. Problem solved

I had a talk with a contractor today and he was saying that many new restaurants will build restrooms in a row 6-8 or more that are not gender specific and have 1 toilet 1 sink. Say goodbye to those large womens or mens bathrooms in future developments to appease the one out of every 100,000 that's pushing this. Or should I say the loudmouths that aren't even transgender screaming foul about it.
I can see the future when the smoke clears. It will look like a European row of shame. New schools will be adamantly more expensive as government offices are converted to appease the few at the taxpayers dime, it becomes an everyday expense with the blessing of Senators and Representatives looking for votes. hah
Society run amuck.
(04-14-2016, 06:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I never have a problem with people identifying with whatever sex they are most comfortable with. More power to 'em but to say their gender is fluid is more than I can grasp. I have a lot of tomboy in me but I'm all woman.

I don't know if gender fluidity means the same thing to everyone.

Will Smith's son Jaden gets a lot of press as the kind of poster child for gender fluidity. In his case, it seems to me like he likes to embrace his feminine side/style sometimes and his masculine side other times, but always identifies as a male. That's just my impression.

Then again, he's now a model for Louis Vuitton Womenswear, so maybe he does sometimes identify as female?

[Image: jaden-smith-goes-shirtless-wears-a-dress...-korea.jpg][Image: CYNg8bXWYAAuzcQ.png]

Personally, I understand why women sometimes wear men's clothes; I sometimes do. So, I don't really care if men wanna wear women's clothes and fashion, fair enough. And, I understand bi-sexuality though women don't interest me sexually. So, I can kinda understand bi-gender identification even though I never feel like a dude.

Sometimes I wonder what a high school student body will look like 20 years from now.
It is not 20 years from now, it is NOW.
Yeah, right now traditional gender standards are being publicly challenged and rejected by some people. But, right now I see only a small minority of people who are openly fluid.

What I sometimes wonder is if personal fluidity in areas that were until recently considered set (at least publicly) will continue to be expressed more openly by only a small minority of people. Or, if fluidity is instead natural to a lot of people and greater societal acceptance will result in more wide-spread expressions of it in the next generation.
Those pants are skin tight! How do you get into those pants?

I've been aware of the term gender fluid for awhile now and I don't care what gender people want to identify with. I've never had a problem with this until I read this sentence - For some people, gender is not just about being male or female; in fact, how one identifies can change every day or even every few hours. That doesn't make sense to me, not even a little bit.
(04-15-2016, 05:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I've been aware of the term gender fluid for awhile now and I don't care what gender people want to identify with. I've never had a problem with this until I read this sentence - For some people, gender is not just about being male or female; in fact, how one identifies can change every day or even every few hours. That doesn't make sense to me, not even a little bit.

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

And I'm not talking about Almonds Joys. These people are mentally insane.
I don't get the changing identification by the day and by the hour part either.

I do think we all have what are considered feminine traits and masculine traits. And, if you wanna express them however and whenever you want, fine by me.

But, if "gender fluidity" is supposed to mean you literally identify yourself and want others to consider you a male at breakfast, a female at lunch, and gender-free at dinner, I think you've got issues.
Thank you progressives! I have been saying for many years I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I now can go into any woman's bathroom I want.

Because I am a lesbian I refuse to lift the seat. I am going to piss on every seat in there; hell, I may piss on the walls and floors to boot.

When enough of you more enlightened bimbos get a nice case of "sticky ass" maybe then you will stand up and put an end to all this nonsense.
That's true. if I feel like a woman that day I should be able to go into the woman's room and will probably feel more like a woman when I'm at the beach. As it is I will be perfectly fine with a woman going into the mens room. Equality is what we are shooting for here. 44
I'll just keep to my illusion girls don't poop thank you very much, or if they do it's like rabbit pellets.