Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GENDER FLUID
Why? He ain't my grampa. Only difference between a regular jackass and an elderly one in my opinion is that the old one is probably in the passing lane doing twenty with his blinker on.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Dear Pappy,

Here are some helpful rules to live by.

You drive a 1998 Lincoln Town Car, the blinkers don't turn off on their own.

Don't hang up your Sunday best suit after lunch. You've spilled gravy all over it and it needs to be washed.

Go to the podiatrist before your toenails petrify.

That's pretty much it.

Pyropussy. 113

Pappy, get in here and defend yourself. I don't want to think you're a pansy ass who gets bent out of shape when people don't agree with you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
He really should, lord knows I have to deal with all you assholes.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The Fed is attempting to flush NC's trans bathroom law down the toilet.

The state of North Carolina and McCrory have come under increased pressure from outside organizations as a result of the law, which was passed to prevent the city of Charlotte from establishing an anti-discrimination ordinance. The federal government says that the law violates both the rights of employees under the Civil Rights Act and the rights of students under Title IX, meaning that the state could lose out on millions of dollars in federal school funding.

Vanita Gupta, the head of the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, wrote, “the law is facially discriminatory against transgender employees on the basis of sex because it treats transgender employees, whose gender identity does not match their biological sex, as defined by HB2, differently from similarly situated non transgender employees.”

Full story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nort...f37894901d
He needs seal team six to kick his pasty white ass to the curb.
States are way to dependent on the feds, its like having to answer to a mafia boss in his mansion as the guard dogs lick their chops.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.