Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GENDER FLUID
I didn't know lesbians got so pissed off about going to the bathroom, pappy.

I'm not enlightened about gender fluidity. I thought gender fluidity applied to males who sometimes outwardly embrace and express their female traits and females who sometimes outwardly embrace and express their male traits; people who don't want to feel restricted in expression by gender norms. That's how it is in my limited experience with people who consider themselves fluid.

I'm not aware of anyone who literally believes they're a male, and then a female, and then a male throughout the day...and expects those around them to keep track, adapt, and address them accordingly. That is new to me and strikes me like more of an identity crisis or nonsense.

But, even if I was a more enlightened bimbo, I don't see how or why I should try to stop people from doing their own thing if they're not hurting other people.

And, I don't care if a penis in a skirt ends up using the stall next to me in the women's room. It's not a sticky public safety issue or anything that can reasonably be enforced anyway, to me. In my opinion, it's more dangerous to require a biological male who identifies and looks like a woman to use the men's room.
(04-26-2016, 11:27 AM)BigMark Wrote: I'll just keep to my illusion girls don't poop

Bless you, child. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My gender juices cup overfloweth.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Pyropappy already has his own bathroom, it's the one marked "special needs."
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
One time, a spider I was trying to kill jumped 2 feet off the ground.

It's the only time I've felt gender fluid.
Fluidity is so under rated.

They all can shove their gender fluidity right up their ass. Stupid term.
(04-26-2016, 11:30 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: blah blah blah drivel blah blah blah nonsense blah blah blah trumpery blah blah blah

Every time I read one of your posts I am reminded of one of my favorite songs from my college days

John Valby "Philosophical Bullshit"

editor's note: you can skip to 1:30 if you wish
John Valby used to play around here quite a bit.........funny bastard that one.
(04-26-2016, 07:42 PM)pyropappy Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 11:30 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: blah blah blah drivel blah blah blah nonsense blah blah blah trumpery blah blah blah

Every time I read one of your posts I am reminded of one of my favorite songs from my college days

If you didn't understand what she said, you could have just said so.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(04-26-2016, 07:42 PM)pyropappy Wrote:

There was no philosophy or bullshit in my post, pappy; just observation and opinion in response to your comment. It's called "discussion."

Your reply is indicative of why YOU can't have a discussion in Mock. It isn't because the members here lack principles, as you claim. Members have principled discussions and debates here all the time, arguments too. You simply can't do that because you completely spaz out when members aren't convinced by your moral/political posits and conspiracy theories, nor gutted by your retaliatory name-calling and personal accusations.

None of which is a problem here though and there are usually some people who will agree with you, so I hope you don't run off again.
There is not nearly enough conversation about this spider that jumped two feet off the ground.

Such things should not be unremarkable.

I do not like spiders, not even a little bit. When I saw the Huntsman spider I had the willies for days. *shudders*

The hideous wolf-like spiders hide in my mulch. I see them every spring cleanup with their fat little sacs filled with their hideous babies. FuckFuckFuck.

If a spider were to jump 2 ft. off the ground in front of me I may just drop dead.
Today I took a shit in the bushes in front of the Target. I told the security guys that I identify as a dog today.
I am smack dab in the middle of NC and this has torn our state in half. Plus Bruce and Pearl Jam cancelled!

I only use a public bathroom 2-3X a month. But I am quitting my job and going to Raleigh to demand I get a State job as a bathroom monitor with a $175K a year salary plus max benefits. I will keep every female safeThe_Villagers
(04-26-2016, 10:55 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I hope you don't run off again.

He gone...faster than a speeding bullet.

Have you ever noticed that it's almost always men or shit talkin' women who can't handle it?
(04-28-2016, 10:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 10:55 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I hope you don't run off again.

He gone...faster than a speeding bullet.

Have you ever noticed that it's almost always men or shit talkin' women who can't handle it?

Maybe I went too far with the pool boy mocks a couple of months back?

Seriously, pappy's called some of us bimbos unprincipled, insane, devoid of character, full of shit...for not agreeing with all of his theories related to Hillary Clinton, an impending race war, etc... Now he seems pissed off that some of us aren't pissed off about the trans bathroom issue.

I don't like it when anyone runs off. But, if you join a discussion and get pissed off when people don't comment the way you want, especially if you come in on the offensive, I think you're gonna be pissed off a lot (at Mock or anywhere else).
(04-27-2016, 09:48 PM)Tammy75 Wrote: I only use a public bathroom 2-3X a month. But I am quitting my job and going to Raleigh to demand I get a State job as a bathroom monitor with a $175K a year salary plus max benefits. I will keep every female safeThe_Villagers

hah You're one brave opportunist, Tammy.
Pyropussy lol
(04-28-2016, 09:47 PM)Donovan Wrote: Pyropussy lol

You do realize he's a senior citizen who probably has toenails worse than your dads? Cut the grumpy old bastard some slack.