Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wanna see Beautiful . . . . .
. . . . . . . . She sure is!

[Image: baby%2012974503_1732716897007062_7520050...hwnuen.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Why Oh why do adults put earrings in babies ears? The baby couldn't care less about it, in fact they scratch at them and I bet hate the pain. Adults do it for themselves and it should be illegal.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-15-2016, 08:49 AM)Maggot Wrote: Why Oh why do adults put earrings in babies ears? The baby couldn't care less about it, in fact they scratch at them and I bet hate the pain. Adults do it for themselves and it should be illegal.

Because they're assholes. My daughter didn't get her ears pierced until she was old enough to tell me that she wanted them pierced. Which I think was around 10.

Beautiful child.

I was about 1213 when I got my ears pierced. My Mom told me no but I did it anyway. I couldn't get them done at a salon without permission so a friend used ice cubes and a needle on me. It was worth every day I spent grounded. I got the other holes done with a gun when I was a little older. None of them hurt like my navel did, I thought I was going to levitate right up off the bed.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-15-2016, 12:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:
a friend used ice cubes and a needle on me

Sounds like a fun Saturday night.

I'm a little kinky.
(04-16-2016, 04:55 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm a little kinky.

How did I miss this How?

I said it quietly.
Stupid Christmas lights!! All friggin tangles up in a knot.
My nipple ring stung a bit, I made a face

I damn near levitated up off the bed when they pierced my navel.
(12-21-2016, 01:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I damn near levitated up off the bed when they pierced my navel.
My septum wasn't so bad the first time, but then my peircer uttered two words you never want to hear your piercer say... "uh-oh" hah It was crooked, so he asked if I wanted to come back after it healed, I chose to do it then. Damn near passed out, but I got it for free.

Holy shit. I should have read through the thread before I posted. *sigh* Nothing like being redundant.
(04-15-2016, 12:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Beautiful child.

I was about 1213 when I got my ears pierced. My Mom told me no but I did it anyway. I couldn't get them done at a salon without permission so a friend used ice cubes and a needle on me. It was worth every day I spent grounded. I got the other holes done with a gun when I was a little older. None of them hurt like my navel did, I thought I was going to levitate right up off the bed.
A couple of months ago I got drunk and found three ear rings so I forced them through. Hurt for a few days but they are still there.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING