Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WOULD YOU TOLERATE THIS?

A parent recorded this. It's her 5 yr. old son, the principal and another woman who tries to hold the boy still.

The principal told the mother if she tried to intervene she would be arrested and her son would be suspended.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That was a weird video. The way they are holding him down and talking to him is the way you would talk to a scared child at the doctor's office who needs a shot.

I've smacked my kids on the ass with my hand when they were little a few times, but I've never paddled them so I wouldn't tolerate the school doing it. I think there are better ways to deal with the little bastard than that creepy shit. The mother is a freaking weirdo too.
I'm going to say yes, not because of the truancy issue which was for medical reasons, but the boy spit on another student and the mother stated freely that he's not a good kid. A good smack on the ass serves to prevent a recurrence. It appeared to be a very controlled paddling, and you cannot take the boys reaction to getting paddled as a horrifying one. Kids that age will act like they're being beaten to death over a pat on the ass.

I don't think I would have tolerated that for a nano second. That's just a guess as I'll never know, but simply imagining someone, anyone, putting their hands on my child in that manner would really piss me off, whether the paddling was warranted or not.
(04-15-2016, 02:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't think I would have tolerated that for a nano second. That's just a guess as I'll never know, but simply imagining someone, anyone, putting their hands on my child in that manner would really piss me off, whether the paddling was warranted or not.
I suffered many a paddling between grades 2-3. Got more than one swat too. My principal had a paddle with holes in it. Sumbitch hurt for a day or two so it was a good deterrent until I outgrew it. It was way more effective for me than a suspension. They started suspending me in grade 5. I felt as though I'd made the grade at that point. I could do whatever I wanted to and take a few days off school afterward. There really wasn't a down side to suspension.
3rd grade and up I don't mind too much because we got it in elementary school too, but at that age you're old enough to know that you're going to have to stand there and be still while the principal whips your ass in front of the whole classroom. It's more embarrassing than anything. But to take a 4 or 5 year old in a room by himself and hold him down while trying to talk him into to staying still so you can hit him with a board as effortlessly as possible is just bizarre to me. And the kid went from crying to throwing a fit like a brat so I doubt it did him any good anyway.

I'd be pissed if anyone did that to my 5 year old. If he needs a spanking it's going to come from me and I'm just going to smack his ass, not take him in to another room and try to talk him into it like a fucking weirdo.
That's the wrong way to do a spanking that's for sure. A person could do that and get the message across without a spank.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Problem is Sal, doesn't look like mom cares enough to discipline her child herself. She's definitely an odd bird.
If you watch the video all the way to the end it shows how he reacts after the spanking. He's pissed off and throws himself on the ground and acts even more like a little bastard.

Also the mother is a moron for thinking she'd be arrested if she didn't give consent to the spanking. And she wonders what's wrong with her kid. I guess these are the kind of folks you have in Jasper County.
I would have grabbed the paddle and chased them all out of the freakin room. What did the kid do anyways? Stick something in an outlet, hit another kid over the head with a brick?
It's unfortunate, but I don't think this is isolated to Jasper Co.
(04-15-2016, 04:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: I would have grabbed the paddle and chased them all out of the freakin room. What did the kid do anyways?
Spat at another student.
You will be on assault charges here in Australia and many other civilized western countries I am happy to say. Anyone with half a brain cell knows that this type of discipline does not work. Yesterday at the Chemist, this grandfather said to his granddaughter who was about 4 or 5 "no, or I will smack you", I turned around he looked at me and I looked at him, he KNEW he was in the wrong.

Why don't these cunts pick on someone their own size?

Duch, you would be pissed off? Guaranteed you would do more than that! There is an unwritten rule, you touch my child, I WILL fuck you up! No one would dare.
No, I wouldn't tolerate it.

If the mom really feared that she'd get arrested again if the boy wasn't spanked, she should have agreed to spank him there herself (if she's okay with corporal punishment). Or, she should have negotiated some other form of punishment.

There is no way in hell I could calmly sit there texting away as my child was trying to physically resist two moronic hags and crying "help me mom", at age 5. My mom woulda told those bitches to fuck right off.

I don't have a problem with parents spanking or paddling their own kids as discipline though -- their choice.
(04-15-2016, 07:32 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Yesterday at the Chemist, this grandfather said to his granddaughter who was about 4 or 5 "no, or I will smack you", I turned around he looked at me and I looked at him, he KNEW he was in the wrong.

And that's the other extreme end of the spectrum. There is a big difference between two old bitches holding down a 5 year old and trying to hit him with a board and a parent telling their kid in the grocery store that I'm going to smack your ass if you don't stop it. If you looked at me like that I'd tell you to go fuck yourself.
(04-15-2016, 04:48 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(04-15-2016, 04:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: I would have grabbed the paddle and chased them all out of the freakin room. What did the kid do anyways?
Spat at another student.

Awww shit they all freaking do that. Give em a pepper coated lollipop if they wanna spit.
(04-15-2016, 08:39 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-15-2016, 07:32 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Yesterday at the Chemist, this grandfather said to his granddaughter who was about 4 or 5 "no, or I will smack you", I turned around he looked at me and I looked at him, he KNEW he was in the wrong.

And that's the other extreme end of the spectrum. There is a big difference between two old bitches holding down a 5 year old and trying to hit him with a board and a parent telling their kid in the grocery store that I'm going to smack your ass if you don't stop it. If you looked at me like that I'd tell you to go fuck yourself.

It wasn't his kid Sally! It was his grandkid. Anyway, the kid will be getting old enough by now to dob the old bastard in anyway.

If you told me to go fuck myself, it would be on! I don't back down from that shit.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that momma is far from the concerned parent she's playing now. She sounds like she's recording a Facebook joke video, not documenting coerced beatings of her child. She certainly doesn't seem concerned.

It sounds to me like the kid should have been suspended, and momma should have gotten arrested for being a shitty parent. I'm guessing the principal was trying to appease the rules and the other kid's parents that punishment was doled out without getting the woman another court date. I've never heard someone say, "He's a bad kid, but we didn't raise him to be bad," and thought, "Well they're doing the best they can." He's 5 lady. You sure didn't raise him to be good. It's not like he fell in with the wrong crowd. He's barely been walking half his life.

If she were a concerned parent she would have removed her son from the situation. Period. She choose to text & record while two grown women tried to hit her child with a board. She's just one more lackadaisical parent in a world filled with them.

Only intelligent people should be allowed to breed. Dramaqueen
Yeh that's right, grab your child and run.