Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home Depot
I was an idiot and bought a refrigerator from them 3 yrs ago. The thing died on me yesterday and the repair guy told me that they sold me a fridge that was a return warrantee one, installed a new compressor and sold it to me. I never even thought of looking at the changeout valve on it. They truly suck and I will never buy another thing off them.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-19-2016, 01:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: the repair guy told me that they sold me a fridge that was a return warrantee one, installed a new compressor and sold it to me.

*gasp* That's VERY disingenuous!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There's not much I can do about it but shitcan this one and get another.

I'm going to tell my friends to be aware. Now I'm wondering if Lowes does that too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I've always been leery of Home Depot they are right up there with Wal-mart products, cheap, crappy throwaways. That's why I didn't get my snow blower there. But I needed a fridge in a hurry so I went there. Never again.
(04-19-2016, 01:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: I've always been leery of Home Depot they are right up there with Wal-mart products, cheap, crappy throwaways. That's why I didn't get my snow blower there. But I needed a fridge in a hurry so I went there. Never again.

Oh, don't get me started on this place.....their antics almost caused me a nervous breakdown last Fall.....I had to fly to Denver, then go to mountain town and deal with nearby HD. I had done as much as I could over the phone, but they messed up carpet (yes, they measured) and installer (I hired) was short of carpet and had to be patched together in house I am trying to sell.....looks terrible.....so they agreed to redo carpet for another $600.00 and they would do the install.....however, their installer told me they didn't order enough carpet again and HD won't admit they made mistake first time around because it was not their installer....so I have to pay to have bedroom completely redone....I did find out why I was short. I called HD here in Phoenix (they were really helpful in all fairness)....and said if you have room 15' wide, you order 20% more....and stretch it so that seams run parallel to the baseboard so that they are not noticeable.