Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ARE YOU A GOOD CHRISTIAN?
All the new bathrooms built now and all the new places of business that open will have 2 single bathrooms that anyone can go to, problem solved. Lock the door and go go go. I think its a bunch of bullshit though.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

When I was in college and for a few years afterwards I would frequently use the men's room while out in bars. There was never a line to get in there like there would be for the ladies room.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Problem, what problem!

(Whoops, picture didn't work)

[Image: download.php?rand=476174&folder=INBOX&ui...ng=base64&]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Cutz with the slam dunk

Only in your eyes, BG.
I don't know Duchess, can you explain how this isn't a double standard then? I mean one minute you have an issue with gender fluid, the next you sympathize with said gender fluid?
(04-22-2016, 12:23 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I mean one minute you have an issue with gender fluid, the next you sympathize with said gender fluid?

Gender fluid is wishy washy shit for brains, I don't even believe it fricken exists and I think it's a dumbass phrase. Transgender on the other hand is completely different in my mind. I believe them when they say they are male/female but born with the wrong equipment.
(04-22-2016, 12:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 12:23 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I mean one minute you have an issue with gender fluid, the next you sympathize with said gender fluid?

Gender fluid is wishy washy shit for brains, I don't even believe it fricken exists and I think it's a dumbass phrase. Transgender on the other hand is completely different in my mind. I believe them when they say they are male/female but born with the wrong equipment.
So what about a woman, who feels she was born a man in a woman's body. From the age of 15 to the age of 30 she lived her life as a man with another woman who was post op male. At 30 she get's knocked up after a one night stand with a real man and lives her life as a woman after she has the baby. When asked she replied... "I don't know. I might go back to being a man once the baby is old enough to understand, but right now I'm enjoying being a woman and a mother." ??? Is that gender fluid. A transgender confused or just one fucked up individual? I'm leaning towards the later.