Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TURN: WASHINGTON'S SPIES
(05-11-2016, 05:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 04:08 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Yes, we're at Season 2, Episode 7.

That's so great! Simcoe is a piece of work, huh. I love to hate him. I hope you hang in there, Season 3 is moving right along and it's been very exciting. I'm glad you're watching, MS. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Simcoe has just tried to kill Major Hulett (?) while he was being held by the Americans, but was stabbed himself instead.

On a side note, Anna is basically what my ideal woman would look like if I built her from scratch.

MS, are you still watching?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-21-2016, 04:50 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I highly recommend house of cards, Bloodline, and Cartel.

I really liked Bloodline, I can't normally sit around watching TV for hours, but that one kept me interested. I'm waiting for a new season so maybe I'll try HOC in the meantime.
(05-11-2016, 05:52 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: On a side note, Anna is basically what my ideal woman would look like if I built her from scratch.

I know another man who said something similar, the words were different but the sentiment appears the same.

Tomorrow night is the season premier. It's at 9:00. I'm gonna need a nap.
(09-07-2016, 03:22 PM)sally Wrote: maybe I'll try HOC in the meantime.

Did you try it? If I ever binge watch something again, that would be it. Everyone I know who has seen it, raves about it. Although they said the same about OITNB, another show I've never seen.
I love HOC.

Spacey is so good at what he does.

New episodes of Turn have just arrived on Netflix.

I've forgotten just about everything from last season.
(06-16-2017, 03:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: New episodes of Turn have just arrived on Netflix.

I've forgotten just about everything from last season

Me too, and I've seen 3 seasons so far. I think once I start watching, my memory will be refreshed. Yours too!