Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH
Some have it and some don't Sally. I wish we had more tenders that work like you did. I am the only Rooster that has ben behind our bar for over 3 months, and I have ben there a couple years now.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
@sally I have never in my life met a man who could hang with women at multitasking in general. Especially under pressure.

@ FU, arguing with women gets easier when you realize those tears are just her way of stalling for time while she figures out the best ancient history, embarrassing secret or other personal failing she knows about in order to devastate you. Women play for keeps. Best just stick to the basic "shut the fuck up you silly bitch"...and then don't eat or drink anything she makes you for the next year or so.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Year?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-29-2016, 01:41 PM)F.U. Wrote: Some have it and some don't Sally.

I found that out quickly, if you're a person who gets flustered easily then working in a busy restaurant or bar probably isn't for you.

I used to cook brunch at a seafood restaurant on the pier and they hired this guy who I was supposed to train. We were really busy and ran out of grits so I asked him to make more and he dumped the whole bag in the boiling water and made a giant grit ball. So of course I said "wtf are you doing, you don't know how to cook grits". He ended up getting so upset that he left after about an hour into it and never came back.
"Giant grit ball" just made me lol for real in a quiet crowded waiting room. Thanks a lot sally
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Yeah I'm trying to flip eggs and shuck oysters at the same time and he's messing around making a freaking dodge ball out of the grits. I think I may have acted like that guy from Hell's kitchen which is probably what ran him off.
(04-29-2016, 09:02 AM)Maggot Wrote: I feel like I'm telling my sister off though.

I want to laugh & cringe at the same time. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I would like one grit ball please.

To go.

Hahaha!
(04-29-2016, 11:33 AM)Duchess Wrote: [size=medium][i]

I was responding to this - "just shut your cum dump bitch".

If someone said that to me I'd probably laugh and shake my head because it's such an odd thing to say. "Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch" would piss me off, but "Just shut your cum dump bitch"? Really? hah
Yes, cum dump. You know, the location all the guys drop off the load. Next you will say you have never ben called a sperm sponge, or at least heard it.

I've never been called one (to my knowledge) and I've never heard of it either.
Gutter slut?

I've heard that one.
Thank heavens. I was starting to think we were from different planets.
(04-29-2016, 06:28 PM)F.U. Wrote: Yes, cum dump. You know, the location all the guys drop off the load. Next you will say you have never ben called a sperm sponge, or at least heard it.

I've heard them all, just never been called it irl. I don't regularly piss people off in the first place. I really only piss my husband off and his name of choice is bitch, not cum dump or sperm sponge. If he called me that during a fight I'd crack up.

You're from Mars. I'm from Venus.
I don't know any men who call women those kinds of idiotic sexually degrading names when they're annoyed or in an argument. To me, that clearly says more about the 'man' spewing them than the woman they're hurled at.

The only things funnier to me than a grown man thinking he's won an argument or put a broad in her place with that kinda idiocy are (1) women who actually care enough about what THAT grown man has to say to do anything but laugh in his face, and (2) men who wouldn't set THAT grown man straight immediately for spewing such pathetic shit out his pie hole at their employees, wives or girlfriends.
That's your opinion and you are entitled to it, but it effects me not.
I don't expect it to affect you F.U. As you noted, I'm just expressing my opinion.