Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

Sarcastic That's the best I could come up with.

I'm thinking about those who present a certain tough demeanor and then can't handle Mock.

As most of you know, Mock today is very civilized as compared to 8 years ago. I remember some women from a mommy board joining and being horrified that they actually thought Mock would suit them. One of them told me that sahm's were some of the toughest bitches out there. I laughed in a not nice way but now I know she was right, those women are still here and they went through more than most that are here now. They could handle it.

This isn't a man hatin' post. I love men as long as they aren't a pansy ass.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I can't believe I toughed it out here sometimes.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Why don't you both stick an apple in your mouths and bend over.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'd go to that party.
I'm trying to be an equal opportunity pisser offer.
(04-29-2016, 06:24 AM)Maggot Wrote: I'm trying to be an equal opportunity pisser offer.

Well, you're going to have to do a lot more than tell me to stick an apple in my mouth and bend over.
I feel like I'm telling my sister off though.
For me arguing with a woman on the internet is a difficult task. For one I suck at expressing myself in written form. And then throw in the fact that its a broad and its double death for me. I just don't argue with women well. Its different with a guy. I have no issues telling a guy to fuck himself. Its the same in real life for me. I don't argue much. If I argue with a dude it is usually short and not so sweet and often ends in a fight. If its a women a lot of the times I am to blunt and hurt their feelings. Just as a for instance. Last wed night we were out with a friend that owns another bar and when we finally made it back to his bar one of his bartenders started flapping her chops to me about him taking the night off. Well I said he has a right to take a day off and enjoy himself. She goes off and raises her voice and that's when I spout off with , just shut your cum dump bitch I wont take that mouth from some gash. Next thing I hear is crying. I guess cum dump and gash set some women to tears. Sensitive bitch.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't take that shit lying down. I'd look at you and your entourage & figure out what would bother you the most and then I'd nail you with it.
Was I out of line? I guess that's a matter of opinion. I feel she was out of line for bitching about her boss taking a evening off and enjoying himself. I mean who the fuck is she to question the guy that owns the place, when it comes to his scheduling? She started it with me so I handed it back to her. She may have gotten upset because she is a ex employee of ours and she may not have realized I can be so blunt. She didn't work for us long because she was a piss poor tender.

I was responding to this - "just shut your cum dump bitch".

Having said that, I wouldn't dream of getting on my boss' case about any damn thing.
OK, I understand now.
I will admit to being a bit intimidated by the place at first..I am not much of a Mocker, thus my bitch name of boring bitch, thanks to MF. But, I hung in there. Still lurk and read more than post, but I find this place kind of homey now
Wow, FU just insulted his "friend" as a lousy business owner. Hires piss-pour bartenders who are sensitive gashes but boss bad-mouthers, and then leaves them in charge of his business.

Tell us how you really feel FU. With friends like that, who needs enemies. (My point being, every time you insult the chick, you insult your friend that employs her.)
We live in the middle of nowhere and tenders are hard to find so we take what we get. I warned him about here though.
Also, I never once said he left her in charge, she was just a beer slinger. She just happen to be in the bar drinking when we got back and she felt the need to let her dick licker spew out nonsense so I shut her down. Needless to sat she is no longer a tender at his bar. He dumped her the next day when we were all sober.

I was a bartender years ago and I loved it. The tips were fantastic. I liked everything about it, the money, the people, the atmosphere. It was great.
Its getting harder to find people that can multi task. Give most of them 4 drinks to make at one time and their brains run out their ears.

I've never made 4 drinks at one time. That sounds like a fuck up waiting to happen. I would make them one after another in a very timely fashion. I don't recall making many mixed drinks, it was mostly mugs/pitchers, long necks and shots.
(04-29-2016, 01:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I've never made 4 drinks at one time. That sounds like a fuck up waiting to happen. I would make them one after another in a very timely fashion. I don't recall making many mixed drinks, it was mostly mugs/pitchers, long necks and shots.

Yes one after another, but all taken at the same time from the same group. All delivered at once . We write no drinks down. Its all from memory, so when a table of 4-8 walk in it gets interesting.
I've never been a bartender, but I was a line cook years ago. I've always worked with men and quite a few of them couldn't take it when the restaurant got slammed. I've had so many tickets come in at once when there was no more room for them on the line I had them hanging out of my mouth trying to keep up with them. I liked it though because the time flew by.