Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Has anyone seen my cat?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
This happened to my mother when they were living at Barr Lake near the eagle preserve in Denver. She had shooed the momma and her kittens outside without thinking about it to clean, and said this black shadow had swooped across the doorstep and the momma cat started raising hell, they ran out to see her fighting off the bald eagle that already had a kitten in its talons. Bird dropped the kitten but it was dead instantly from the impact and the claws when the eagle hit it. They'll take little dogs too.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I've seen them around my house they are huge. Sometimes they are in the clover leaf eating something that got hit the night before in the early morning.

I spent time on Friday avoiding that video, it was all over cyberspace. I used to watch the Decorah eagles so I'm familiar with them bringing food into the nest, I never saw a cat though, I did see lots of bunnies & flopping fish.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-30-2016, 02:50 PM)Donovan Wrote: They'll take little dogs too.

Someone told me a horror story about that once. They came home with the new puppy, took him outside to the bathroom and out of nowhere an eagle scoops him up and skins him alive with his claws. Can you imagine that, everyone is excited about the new adorable little puppy then a fucking eagle comes along and claws him to death and eats him.

That would traumatize me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I haven't seen your cat, but I'd be a little worried if it was last seen with Biggie or Cutz.
I pulled in the driveway last night and I saw a cat that looked just like mine spitting image and I thought it was, but I buried that one over 6 yrs ago after finding her stiff under a bush.
My old cat killed at least a 12 dozen birds so I don't feel too bad about the bigger claw being on the other animal for a change. That video was pretty mild though; wouldn't have wanted to see that whole incident from start to finish.
Commando Cunt Queen
Hey mod lite...............what do you think about that head transplant happening next year? Is it cool or what!!!
We have red tail hawks, great horned owls and coyotes here. Cats have to be very aware of their surroundings or death is swift.