Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
INSPIRE ME
Yeah, but Dick welched.

Maggot, on the other hand, is a man of his word.

I do miss Dick the welcher and his 'asskisser of the week' contests though.
I thought my rennovations are pretty inspiring. Eddi Vedder and Mick Jagger, no thanks.
I wonder if Dick got kidnapped by all those pirates he hung out with.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Maybe this Dick you speak of, is actually no longer with us....i.e, dead....
entirely possible.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Nothing worse than a dead dick.
(05-08-2016, 11:55 AM)BigMark Wrote: Nothing worse than a dead dick.

Beltway traffic. *nods*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I drove over 12,000 miles last year in LA traffic, thank god I get to use the carpool lane. Traffic SUCKS!

There's never been a time that I've been on the Beltway and haven't thought I was going to die. If I never had to drive it again it would be too soon.
I'm surprised you didn't chime in on the dead dick remarks. I think he hurt you very deeply. What a prat. What a total waste of energy.

I was angry when he didn't respond to me when I contacted him to tell him that LC was dying. She wanted to talk to him before she died and he completely disregarded that. It pissed me off. I was angry for quite a few months during that time. I was just so mad at life in general. I wallowed in her death and it took me a long time to get past that.
(05-09-2016, 12:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I was angry when he didn't respond to me when I contacted him to tell him that LC was dying. She wanted to talk to him before she died and he completely disregarded that. It pissed me off. I was angry for quite a few months during that time. I was just so mad at life in general. I wallowed in her death and it took me a long time to get past that.

That is evidence of such a shallow heartless pissweak individual. He made mistakes in here, didn't he reveal someone's information in another forum or something of that nature?

He would have to undergo a life altering experience to take back ignoring a dying woman's wishes. Or just ignoring a dying person, full stop. He is so unworthy of Mock.
that's crazy! That didn't work. Dammit!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Bummer. Now I want to know what it was.
I'm working on my pool steps Saturday, I've chipped up the section of gunite and am hoping I can beat the rain that's supposed to come after 3pm. Its really the only bad section and I will be etching the rest and TPGing it so I can paint next week. I'm shooting for Memorial day weekend and may have to take a few days off to finish it. I put new return lines in that were blocked. (it was only a 24" section) and after pressure testing them there is no noticeable loss in pressure. I'm really happy about that because now I don't have to tear up any concrete.
I'm using white Portland cement, playsand and an acrylic fortifier to replace whats on the steps and am putting in tile as a border. I hope it works, at least for another 8 yrs.
Prep is everything, godspeed!
The steps are done and all I have to do is fill in a 2" curve with some tile. Today was hot! But I may be filling it back up by July 8th or 9th. If all goes well and nothing breaks.Just a little acid wash, TPC < rinse, suck it out painting is the easy part but I wanna make a compass stencil and paint it dark blue. Fuck that..............I just want to get it done.
Why don't you just hire someone who knows what they're doing?
(06-26-2016, 10:01 PM)sally Wrote: Why don't you just hire someone who knows what they're doing?

That would be about 6000.00 if not more and I'm almost done now anyways. I did it 15 yrs ago and I'm just doing it again.