LUST

Have you ever looked at anyone and wondered about them, thought about what they may be like in bed, wondered what they feel like or wanted to bury your face in their neck and smell them? Is that lust?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes
Yes
Yes
And Yes
Here is the definition: Before HOTD posts it. Smiley_emoticons_smile

1. Intense sexual desire.

a. An overwhelming desire or craving: a lust for power.

b. Intense eagerness or enthusiasm: a lust for life.

3. Obsolete Pleasure; relish.

intr.v. lust·ed, lust·ing, lusts
To have an intense desire, especially one that is sexual.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Only actors I've seen in movies and a couple of singers who I think their voices are sexy. I've never lusted over anyone I actually know or have ever been acquainted with.
I........
have lustful thoughts
of
just about everyone
or
maybe it is curiousity
I sit and wonder what they do in bed.

But I don't neccesarily think about how it would be to be with them-I leave those lustful thoughts for the best! Or I have a dream about them and then I don't have to wonder.
(05-11-2016, 01:35 AM)Love Child Wrote: I........
have lustful thoughts
of
just about everyone
or
maybe it is curiousity

But I don't neccesarily think about how it would be to be with them-I leave those lustful thoughts for the best! Or I have a dream about them and then I don't have to wonder.

I agree with Love, just about everyone.
I don't think there is a woman alive [except family of coarse] that I haven't mentally undressed. Then in my mind there are some I slowly seduce. Others I just want to tie down and grudge F#@k.
A good imagination is a wonderful thing.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(05-11-2016, 09:11 AM)F.U. Wrote:
have lustful thoughts
of
just about everyone
or
maybe it is curiousity

I don't think there is a woman alive [except family of coarse] that I haven't mentally undressed. Then in my mind there are some I slowly seduce. Others I just want to tie down and grudge F#@k.

Just imagine all the guys who have done that about you.
(05-10-2016, 04:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: Here is the definition: Before HOTD posts it. Smiley_emoticons_smile

1. Intense sexual desire.

a. An overwhelming desire or craving: a lust for power.

b. Intense eagerness or enthusiasm: a lust for life.

3. Obsolete Pleasure; relish.

intr.v. lust·ed, lust·ing, lusts
To have an intense desire, especially one that is sexual.

Blowing-kisses I don't post definitions unless someone attempts to redefine a word to win an argument.

As far as 'lust' goes, I think if you need to have it defined, you haven't felt it.

I'm lustful. But, not so much towards strangers. I've mostly been lustful towards people with whom I've been involved romantically. There's nothing better than already tasting something (or someone) and still lusting for more... Lust is an essential part of a chosen relationship, for me.

I've never felt lust. Ohmaigawds. Wah.
(05-14-2016, 04:56 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I've never felt lust. Ohmaigawds. Wah.

You seem like a lovely lusty lady, to me.

(Don't try to smell me!)

Aww, c'mon, let me bury my face in your cleavage. I bet you smell divine. I'm wiggling my eyebrows at you.

I sometimes lust daily. I have a lust list.
Hey.........stop wiggling your eyebrows at me.

I smell like cocoa butter and my house smells like coffee and vanilla bean.
I like the smell of cocoa butter it reminds me of summer.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I lust after women who turn me on mentally. Women who just "clean up real nice" don't exactly hit that chord, but if I talk to a woman for a minute and she has amazing stories or an adventurous spirit, I'm all in.

Unfortunately, I think that just may be the reason I keep falling for the nutty broads. Apparently insane=interesting.

That said, here in the semi-frigid Northeast I do really appreciate the onset of "sundress season." Mmm'HMM.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(05-12-2016, 01:23 AM)Cutz Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 09:11 AM)F.U. Wrote:
have lustful thoughts
of
just about everyone
or
maybe it is curiousity

Just imagine all the guys who have done that about you.

And?

Perhaps you are talking to FU only.
(05-14-2016, 03:10 PM)Love Child Wrote: And?

Perhaps you are talking to FU only.

I was. Just pointing out the golden rule. So as you do unto others, gay guys do unto you. I think that's how Jesus put it.
(05-14-2016, 02:01 PM)Donovan Wrote: I lust after women who turn me on mentally.

if I talk to a woman for a minute and she has amazing stories or an adventurous spirit, I'm all in.

Sounds like HotD...just sayin'!
(05-11-2016, 09:11 AM)F.U. Wrote: Others I just want to tie down and grudge F#@k.

I'm just now noticing what you did there. You can say fuck in Mock, honey.

Do you ever think about Mr. Pumpkin Ass, FU? I loved the Mock news, it was a laugh riot. You once incorporated my beagle into the news and I thought that was so fricken cool of you to do.
[Image: bYvbx86.gif]

[Image: slap.gif]