Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Trump for president
You saved and enlarged a photo of my armpit cyst. Nothing creepy about that at all. Nope, perfectly normal.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
I've got a picture of a hole about 2" round looking into my belly around here someplace I could whip it out if you want.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Just ask Mark to post it, he seems to save a lot of photos.
I didn't enlarge it, I just cropped it. Did you pop it?
(01-30-2020, 12:09 PM)BigMark Wrote: Twillas zit.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch  You saved it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I even named it.
The crazy thing is I didn't save your bush or tit pics.
Man. Mark. Honey, you've got to learn how to quote.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I was definitely not talking about maggot.
(01-30-2020, 01:49 PM)BigMark Wrote: I didn't enlarge it, I just cropped it. Did you pop it?

Oh hell yeah, it hurt like a motherfucker from the pressure. So much juicy filling, it would have made your mouth water.
It makes my eyes water just thinking about it.
It should come at no surprise to you i'm sick, I watch dr. pimple popper on youtube.
(01-30-2020, 11:09 AM)Maggot Wrote: Is Clang cleaning his room like he says he is?
Apartment cleaning tomorrow. Laundry tonight. Cleaned dishes last night. Shopping on Saturday. My brother is coming for a visit this weekend and I need to set a good example.
Just whats needed another thread with the name Trump in the title. He is so famous and on everyone's minds. It only happens once or twice a century but he has become the center of the universe, like Galileo or Bono or Sgt. Pepper. 

Someday we will all look back and say, "Yup, I was part of that" 

I'm happy he gets the recognition he does. he deserves it. Left/Right he is just like the Willy Nelson song "You were always on my mind"
(08-23-2020, 02:02 PM)Maggot Wrote: Someday we will all look back and say, "Yup, I was part of that" 
And lo they will wallow in their shame and disgust as Biden/Harris fight to overthrow Komrade Trump's fascist regime.
Try searching for Obama's name on here. Tons of threads with lots of ODS on display.
ODS Obama delusion syndrome .................I forgot about that.
Fun times at Mock high.  Smiley_emoticons_razz

Donny oh Donny why doth thou do what thou did!? hah  Cost thou election! 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(03-17-2021, 08:09 PM)Carsman Wrote:
Donny oh Donny why doth thou do what thou did!? hah  Cost thou election! 

What do you mean, what you saw was who he's been his entire life? The only thing that changed was how the media portrayed him, and used him to tar and feather whites who don't support transhumanism/communism.

Let's be honest, anyone who thinks this shitshow is democracy needs to have their head dissected. Democracy isn't a spectator sport where people watch political infomercials and phony debates and then vote for someone from a tiny pool that's preselected by the 0.25%.