Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Trump for president
He's currently neck and neck with the ole Hill and with all the hatred towards him there has risen a nice site to match all the people moving to Canada when he wins. It matches people with their soul mates and from there a new Canadian government can be formed with happiness and unity for all.

maplematch
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Canada is beautiful. I like everything about it. Strangely, I've never really viewed it as another country. I was in & out of there all the time. We used to take our weed (and other stuff) across in a boat and pick it up after we went through customs on our way to concerts.

I think people who say they will move there if one person or another are elected are foolish.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It used to be easy to go back and forth but in todays lunatic asylum we call the world trust is a word that should be done away with. Now a person needs a passport and soon to go from one state to another we will also need a special passport. The thing is we can't go back.
(05-11-2016, 12:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: It used to be easy to go back and forth

Yeah, very easy, as simple as driving across a bridge. The last time I went back home I went by customs and you couldn't even see the river from there, it was all built up like a stronghold and they had an x-ray (?) machine as big as a building for the tractor trailers to pull through. You can't even swim in the river where ever you would like anymore without running the risk of being heavily fined, they now have designated swimming spots. It was awful.
I liked Canada a lot. I don't know if I'd want to live there, but I wouldn't mind having a vacation home there. It was fairly easy going back and forth too, except for the one dickhead guard that made us pull to the side and searched the vehicle. Maybe because we were already there the day before so it looked suspicious that we were coming back the next day. Or maybe an old married couple with two teenagers and a three year old is what set off the red flag.
How's Trump doing today?

He's fine, just peachy, spinning webs and double talkin', lyin' and denyin'. Just another day.
(05-13-2016, 01:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

He's fine, just peachy, spinning webs and double talkin', lyin' and denyin'. Just another day.

Sounded like you were talking about Hill for a second. I think she wrote that book, didn't she?

[Image: gilded-cover_zpsunlxdyya.jpg]
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(05-14-2016, 08:38 AM)F.U. Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 01:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sounded like you were talking about Hill for a second. I think she wrote that book, didn't she?

[Image: gilded-cover_zpsunlxdyya.jpg]

Good. I figured I wasn't the only one that can't tell if Duchess was talking about Don or Hill.
I bet that as soon as Bernie drops out Trump will come out with a plan to re-finance student debt and try to capture some Bernie-bots. The closer to the election he does that the better. The memory loss of the current student population is astounding, hell they can't even memorize multiplication tables for Christ sake.

You fuckers! You're all grounded and don't give me any lip. Grounded, do you hear me! 16

...aaaaaand I'm taking FQ2's weed.
(05-14-2016, 11:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You fuckers! You're all grounded and don't give me any lip. Grounded, do you hear me! 16

...aaaaaand I'm taking FQ2's weed.

You'll have to catch me first. 102Run1

Psst. Look behind you.
(05-14-2016, 10:20 AM)Maggot Wrote: I bet that as soon as Bernie drops out Trump will come out with a plan to re-finance student debt and try to capture some Bernie-bots. The closer to the election he does that the better. The memory loss of the current student population is astounding, hell they can't even memorize multiplication tables for Christ sake.

These damn college kids today, short memories AND lax on their times tables to boot! Old hah

I don't know if yet another student debt reduction proposal would lure more Bernie supporters to Trump at the finish line. But, I think it would be smart of Trump to do the right thing and address the problem seriously. It's important for the economy to prosper, in my opinion.

Some employers can't get citizens to accept fair wages and benefits for hard manual labor and are thus reliant on illegal immigrants. If Trump doesn't reverse his position on deporting illegal Mexican immigrants, he's gonna need to have a solution for those employers. I do not believe that American citizens are suddenly going to beat down the doors to claim those jobs.

But, there's another challenge for employers on the opposite end of the spectrum. For many years, employers have been facing increasing challenges finding enough skilled/educated workers, so in some cases they need to outsource or sponsor skilled guest workers from other countries. That skills gap can be narrowed by more no-cost or low-cost vocational and academic training for graduating high school students with good grades and a willingness to work 10 hours a week, as Sanders proposes.

Anyway, I have no doubt that Trump will get some Bernie supporters. There are a lot of "never Hillary" people, even among the young college crowds. I get the sense there are more "never Trump" than "never Hillary" peeps, but there are plenty of each and there are still 6 months before the election. If Bernie throws his strong support behind Hillary, it'll be a big advantage for her, in my opinion.

There are tens of millions of people who didn't vote in the primaries but who will show up to vote in the general election. The Donald is going to get squashed like a bug.
(05-14-2016, 01:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

There are tens of millions of people who didn't vote in the primaries but who will show up to vote in the general election. The Donald is going to get squashed like a bug.

I know but they are getting deported over the next few weeks.
(05-14-2016, 01:20 PM)Maggot Wrote:

hah
(05-14-2016, 02:08 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(05-14-2016, 01:20 PM)Maggot Wrote:

hah

She can always count on the dead peoples votes.
The wisdom of Walter.