Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Trump for president
What should teachers make? $45,000, $65,000 or $100,000 and where did you want your supplemental tax bill sent?
oops I screwed that one up........anyways.

What should teachers make? $45,000, $65,000 or $100,000 and where did you want your supplemental tax bill sent?

45,000 would be a good start. But many teach because they love it. The money is spent on administrative and pension funding. Today the parents have to supply pencils, books, anything extra. classes are overcrowded because enough teachers are not hired. The tax money gets diverted.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Woopsie!

Research Salaries in California
Occupation Annual mean wage in California
Elementary School Teachers Except Special Education $69,320
Middle School Teachers Except Special and Career/Technical Education $67,390
Secondary School Teachers Except Special and Career/Technical Education $69,260
(01-03-2017, 01:53 PM)BigMark Wrote: What should teachers make? $45,000, $65,000 or $100,000 and where did you want your supplemental tax bill sent?

In CaliforNIa, the masses voted to continue a tax on the wealthiest 1% that was due to expire after 3 or 4 years until something like 2030. Fucking crazy. Anyway, a good part of that money was earmarked for education so we could start there...a nice audit of where exactly those funds are going would be helpful. I remember back when we started a lottery here--THAT was supposed to go towards our schools.

Further, in the hopes that the above recent bill wouldn't pass, I voted for a local parcel tax measure again meant to benefit our schools. That passed too.

The bills are always worded to improve classrooms, provide better technology yada, yada but I believe the money is already out there probably being wasted on ergonomic desks or some shit. I'd rather have a great teacher with some challenges in the classroom than a state of the art classroom and a shit teacher.

Around here, starting wages have to be at least $45k with the opportunity to get up to $60k+. Again, our teachers typically can't afford to live in the city/county where we're asking them to teach given their current wages.
Commando Cunt Queen
The thing about taxes is once they're in they can only go up, up, up. The best way is to stop them before they begin. Spending other peoples money is easy to do, and there is a difference between a want and a need.
(01-03-2017, 03:10 PM)Maggot Wrote: there is a difference between a want and a need.

There sure is. I learned it as a kid. With a little help from my parents.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-03-2017, 01:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: It looks like Trump stopped Ford from building their plant in Mexico and they are expanding the Michigan plant instead. He's doing a great job with HUUUUge success and he's not even President yet. hah
Didn't hear about that this morning, but I did hear about this:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress...es-n702681

Looks like Duchess' "fuck face" is off to a pretty good start before he's even sworn in.
(01-03-2017, 04:15 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 01:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: It looks like Trump stopped Ford from building their plant in Mexico and they are expanding the Michigan plant instead. He's doing a great job with HUUUUge success and he's not even President yet. hah

Looks like Duchess' "fuck face" is off to a pretty good start before he's even sworn in.

As if the whole world is revolving around Trump. Everything is part of his master plan. He rules it all!
(01-05-2017, 07:50 PM)Adub Wrote:

As if the whole world is revolving around Trump. Everything is part of his master plan. He rules it all!

Someone at the Illuminati is getting fired for letting Trump in. It seems he was mistaken to be one of the Lizard people.
Targets come in many shapes and forms.
(01-05-2017, 08:10 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 07:50 PM)Adub Wrote:

Someone at the Illuminati is getting fired for letting Trump in. It seems he was mistaken to be one of the Lizard people.

I bet, but what kind of lizard person would think Trump was one of them. Unless it is a lizard people conspiracy to have Trump front for them. Which seems plausible. Trump is a tool, for sure.
I myself think it would be cool if Trump unzipped his human skin at the inauguration and stepped up to the podium as the lizard king.
(01-06-2017, 12:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: I myself think it would be cool if Trump unzipped his human skin at the inauguration and stepped up to the podium as the lizard king.

I think he's going to unzip his human skin and be revealed as a barely sentient Cheeto.

I just read a rumor that Sean Spicer has resigned. Noooooo. SNL comes back next month.
Appears to be legit. Good. I hope they all abandon this dumpster fire.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

I read a pundit say that trump wanted someone better looking spreading his message. *snicker* I don't find that far fetched. Appearance counts a great deal with him, apparently more than qualifications. This oughtta be good. 57
Story I'm hearing is Spicey was increasingly disgruntled at the daily shit sandwiches he was choking down, only to have the president undercut whatever he said. He hated that this new guy had been hired to be his boss, but the mistreatment stems all the way back when Trump disinvited Spicer to meet the Pope. That was callous...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(07-21-2017, 02:07 PM)Donovan Wrote: when Trump disinvited Spicer to meet the Pope. That was callous...

I'm no fan of Sean Spicer but that was a real dick move. He did it because he could. I actually felt bad for Sean.
(01-06-2017, 11:31 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 12:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: I myself think it would be cool if Trump unzipped his human skin at the inauguration and stepped up to the podium as the lizard king.

I think he's going to unzip his human skin and be revealed as a barely sentient Cheeto.

You have my money in an envelope yet, Fang??
Commando Cunt Queen