Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Wake up wake up come out come out

I remember back in the day how happy I was when I could print out my own pictures at home. That didn't last too long at all as it is so much cheaper to upload what I want printed to an outside source.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Maybe four times a month my printer turns on by itself at 7am and it lasts for about five minutes. Pisses me the fuck off because I'm usually sleeping at that time. I guess it's cleaning itself and I guess I could reprogram the time that it does it if I had the manual that came with it which I don't. I guess I could also just google it along with OBK's tip to set the ink from black to dark gray, but the thought of doing that doesn't exactly appeal to me. I'd rather read Golf Digest.

And that's not the only thing I dislike about that printer. I hate it and I hate my husband for buying it and I want to take it and throw it through the goddamn window.
(06-12-2016, 08:38 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 03:25 PM)username Wrote: I can't get my printer to work so fuck it, I'm buying a new one today. That piece of shit has been nothing but trouble the last couple years.

The last printer I bought I looked for the one with the cheapest ink. Printers are a dime a dozen.

I am packing for the move to Kansas, and so far, have found 5 printers....I have terrible luck......i took recommendations of friends, internet, etc....and printer would work great for maybe one time, in some cases, twice, so now, I have accumulated all these worthless, shitty, pieces of crap, which are supposed to scan, print, and copy....the latest printer is sitting on sofa cuz I don't know what to do with it or my "collection" of printers.....Recently, when I had to sign legal documents, I just went to UPS, much easier and less stress other than it was 115 degrees and I almost had heatstroke, but I am never buying another printer.....never......

What do you do with barely ever used, worthless pieces of crap known as printers?
Where are you going in Kansas ms BBH?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(06-13-2016, 04:53 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: What do you do with barely ever used, worthless pieces of crap known as printers?

Normally I might recommend Craigslist but I'm not doing that with you because you're alone and it would be dangerous. Do you have any help with packing? That's a lot of work for one person.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This might make you forget about those stupid, stupid printers.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-13-2016, 05:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 04:53 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: What do you do with barely ever used, worthless pieces of crap known as printers?

Normally I might recommend Craigslist but I'm not doing that with you because you're alone and it would be dangerous. Do you have any help with packing? That's a lot of work for one person.

I am going to press easy button and take them to Goodwill, I think....Craigslist is a bit worrisome.....i don't think I would be murdered tho, over some non-working, pieces of shit printers........unless, of course, it is a serial killer and doesn't much care what you are selling.....

I don't have a lot of help.....most of my helpers/friends have died.......never thought I would outlive all of my friends.....just kidding....I have my neighbors but they are old and decrepit, too....I have actually moved 6 times since 1995 and completely packed and unpacked entire homes by myself.....

I have been packing since 2008, so that has given me time to go at my own pace.
(06-13-2016, 05:34 PM)Donovan Wrote: Where are you going in Kansas ms BBH?

Manhattan, Kansas, as my family lives there.....I left Kansas at age 18 and now I am returning so full circle, I guess.....don't much like the State or the politics and especially Gov Brownhack........but you make concessions to be near family....i did go to college there.....
(06-13-2016, 07:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: This might make you forget about those stupid, stupid printers.

Yes, Maggs, I forgot all about those dang printers. Thanks....nothing like farts in the bed......
(06-15-2016, 07:32 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 05:34 PM)Donovan Wrote: Where are you going in Kansas ms BBH?

Manhattan, Kansas, as my family lives there.....I left Kansas at age 18 and now I am returning so full circle, I guess.....don't much like the State or the politics and especially Gov Brownhack........but you make concessions to be near family....i did go to college there.....

Yeah my people are in Hutchinson and they're putting the pressure on for me to come stay, but I can't take Kansas for long. Bad memories.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(06-15-2016, 07:34 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 07:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: This might make you forget about those stupid, stupid printers.

Yes, Maggs, I forgot all about those dang printers. Thanks....nothing like farts in the bed......

I can only imagine what a cat fart smells like. Alf ate cats ya know. 113
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.