Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SIGNS OF OLD AGE

I knew I was getting old when I had to stop climbing trees after sliding down the magnolia and this was only a couple years ago (I should have stopped years ago) I'm not someone who laments getting older, other things are more important these days.

Some people think getting old is this - how does snapchat work? Hungover from 3 drinks, investing in good bedding, turn that music down! hah

How do you know you're getting older?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I want a manatee mailbox and my husband said that's really showing my age and it will look like a couple of old people live here. But I've wanted a manatee mailbox since I was 18. Young people like manatees too, wtf.
My recovery time from a fist fight used to be 24 hours 48 if I really got my ass whipped. Now it's a couple of weeks to recover when I win the fight.hah
When a bee chases me I just let him sting me because I'm to lazy to run.

Also, did you know that green snakes like living in bamboo canopies? And that birds build their nests in them? I found out today as I was cutting brush. A bunch of 5-7" long snakes fell on my head and the birds (chickadees) decided it was a good time to start attacked me for wrecking their home "I swear I never saw the fuckin thing!' three beers later they were gone and I was able to pick up my weed whacker/brush cutter again.

I was sweating like a woman in labor.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
-When you think it's only been a couple of weeks since logging into your favorite forum only to discover it's been three years. . .
I can't read small type anymore without glasses.

It's All Over Now Baby Blue.
(06-04-2016, 06:17 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: -When you think it's only been a couple of weeks since logging into your favorite forum only to discover it's been three years. . .

Nice to see you again OBK. We're you laid off of work for unjustly shooting a black man and now have more free time?
I think that the vortex has sucked me into a space time continuum and thrust me on my ass back to 2012
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-04-2016, 08:13 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 06:17 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: -When you think it's only been a couple of weeks since logging into your favorite forum only to discover it's been three years. . .

Nice to see you again OBK. We're you laid off of work for unjustly shooting a black man and now have more free time?

Still working... I don't have good aim.
(06-04-2016, 07:37 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I can't read small type anymore without glasses.

You're not alone.
Man, there are so many signs. I haven't been able to read the fine print for 10 years, all the injuries I acquired when I was young and bullet proof are there to greet me every morning
Walk into the bathroom and some old fuck follows me in the mirror, where did He come from?

Welcome back OBK
(06-05-2016, 02:19 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Still working... I don't have good aim.

Do you still have your cats? Siamese, right?
(06-05-2016, 09:20 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: some old fuck follows me in the mirror, where did He come from?

I see my Mom and it's kinda trippy sometimes.
(06-05-2016, 10:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 02:19 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Still working... I don't have good aim.

Do you still have your cats? Siamese, right?

Excellent memory. Yes (although they're Tonkinese).
(06-05-2016, 12:38 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: (although they're Tonkinese).

Oops. Sorry! I saw pix and for some reason Siamese is stuck in my mind's eye.
(06-05-2016, 12:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 12:38 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: (although they're Tonkinese).

Oops. Sorry! I saw pix and for some reason, Siamese is stuck in my mind's eye.

You're close, as the breed originating out of Canada back in the early 70's is a mix between Siamese and Burmese.
(06-04-2016, 07:37 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I can't read small type anymore without glasses.

It's All Over Now Baby Blue.

That's no big deal; glasses on a man can be attractive and don't affect your overall virility.

However, now that you can see more clearly, you've probably noticed that your sack is starting to sag and shrivel, which could seriously do you in IF you don't address it soon.

There's hope though -- anti-ageing cosmetic scrotoplasty and ball-ironing procedures are all the rage for the 50+ body-conscious male. It's true; I read it in the DailyMail. I don't think those ops are covered by Obamacare though, so better start saving up man.

HotD's button is very sensitive today. DONOVAN!
(06-05-2016, 12:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:

HotD's button is very sensitive today. DONOVAN!

16 Quit your pimpin!!

I can't stand that I have to check for double posts all the time, even though I've lightened my touch.

I wish I'd gotten another Toshiba instead of a Dell.
(06-05-2016, 01:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: 16 Quit your pimpin!!

hah

I wouldn't care if you triple posted.

HotD & Donovan's social intercourse is the stuff of dreams. I love to watch you do it. It makes me all warm & stuff...