Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please, PLEASE don't let this happen
Phones are getting larger these days and up to a point, probably works out well for many people. Certainly I'm not one to want to impede progress, yet somehow I think the following is a poor idea.
It's already bad enough to be at a public event and see people using their iPads as a camera, but now as a phone?

Let the insanity end, right here.
[Image: 2YEyAGW.png]

[Image: ROQF4sY.jpg]
(06-08-2016, 08:28 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Phones are getting larger these days and up to a point, probably works out well for many people. Certainly I'm not one to want to impede progress, yet somehow I think the following is a poor idea.
It's already bad enough to be at a public event and see people using their iPads as a camera, but now as a phone?

Let the insanity end, right here.
[Image: 2YEyAGW.png]

[Image: ROQF4sY.jpg]

hahhahhah

I won't be using my iPad as a phone. I don't even want the phones I have.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-09-2016, 05:03 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I won't be using my iPad as a phone. I don't even want the phones I have.
Wanna skype with me on it?
Shouldn't a phone slip into ones pocket like a 5 dollar bill found on the street?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I think so.

Have you seen the size of the iPhone 6 Plus? It's like putting a fricken book up to your ear.
(12-21-2016, 06:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I think so.

Have you seen the size of the iPhone 6 Plus? It's like putting a fricken book up to your ear.

It's like putting a fricken book up to your ass. <----------this is how I saw that at first.

That too!

I have a ton of phone pet peeves. I don't want to hear anyone's personal conversations and I always want to ask the person talking if they would invite strangers in off the street to listen to their private conversations. Assholes.
(12-21-2016, 06:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I think so.

Phone tech has finally come full circle. The phones started off huge in the 80's, started getting smaller in the 90's and early 2000's and now they're getting huge again.
I don't even want the phones I have.
Why do you have more than one phone? Are you a criminal? A GANGSTER, leader of the pack?
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING

All of the above and then some.
(12-21-2016, 10:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Phone tech has finally come full circle. The phones started off huge in the 80's, started getting smaller in the 90's and early 2000's and now they're getting huge again.

Does that describe your waistline, too?
(02-02-2017, 02:16 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote:
I don't even want the phones I have.
Why do you have more than one phone? Are you a criminal? A GANGSTER, leader of the pack?

(02-02-2017, 07:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:

All of the above and then some.

Oooh I want to know more!

Once upon a time...

Awink
(02-02-2017, 09:27 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 10:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Phone tech has finally come full circle. The phones started off huge in the 80's, started getting smaller in the 90's and early 2000's and now they're getting huge again.

Does that describe your waistline, too?

Sadly, yes. I was a thin 220 in college, but that was 20 years and 100 pounds ago.
Title college?
(02-03-2017, 10:41 PM)BigMark Wrote: Title college?

Regular college. I stumbled into this DMV Title Bureau job after many years of low paying jobs, unemployment, being a fat lazy fuck up, wasting my history degree, and taking many, many civil service exams
No wonder you're a Democrat.
better than being a republi-can I be a Nazi?
Clang of the future............