Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
YEAR OF THE COCK

Happy New Year!

May you all be blessed.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
If you born in 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, or 2005...........you're a Rooster in Chinese astrology.

Sadly, the astrological forecast for 2017 is pretty dismal for you cocky suckers. ;(

Your fortune in various aspects will not have a significant improvement; instead, you will be prone to have all kinds of misfortunes, such as bottleneck of career development, unexpected loss of assets, emotional problems with your lover and changeable mood caused by too much pressure. In a word, you should be prepared for the great change in life in 2017. More detailed forecast: http://www.yourchineseastrology.com/horo...yearly.htm
(01-29-2017, 04:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: If you born in 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, or 2005...........you're a Rooster in Chinese astrology.

Sadly, the astrological forecast for 2017 is pretty dismal for you cocky suckers. ;(

Your fortune in various aspects will not have a significant improvement; instead, you will be prone to have all kinds of misfortunes, such as bottleneck of career development, unexpected loss of assets, emotional problems with your lover and changeable mood caused by too much pressure. In a word, you should be prepared for the great change in life in 2017. More detailed forecast: http://www.yourchineseastrology.com/horo...yearly.htm

Well, i am a rooster then, which means according to the above, another shitty year for this cocky bitch.....dang! I may be a little more irritable.....
(01-29-2017, 05:40 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Well, i am a rooster then

I think it's so cool that someone from your generation would even want to hang out with us. Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Or can!
(01-29-2017, 05:40 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Well, i am a rooster then, which means according to the above, another shitty year for this cocky bitch.....dang! I may be a little more irritable.....

There's an ancient Chinese secret that I'll let you in on...

Fortune cookie predictions trump astrological forecasts.

Here's how it works. Make yourself a cocktail and order some Chinese takeout. You'll probably get 2 - 4 fortune cookies in the bag. You can either choose one of the fortunes inside the cookies, or keep your official astrological forecast.

Whichever one you choose will cancel out the others, but you're stuck with it for a full year. No second chances. 祝你好运
I hope there is a doodle do in your future.
Cock-free doodle dos aren't all that much fun or satisfying.
I'm the year of the rabbit. Gentle, quiet, elegant, and alert; quick, skillful, kind, and patient
(01-29-2017, 07:32 PM)sally Wrote: I'm the year of the rabbit. Gentle, quiet, elegant, and alert; quick, skillful, kind, and patient

@Sally, you left out the however part:
Quote:Rabbits tend to be gentle, quiet, elegant, and alert; quick, skillful, kind, and patient; and particularly responsible. However, they might be superficial, stubborn, melancholy, and overly-discreet. Generally speaking, people who belong to the Rabbit zodiac sign have likable characters.

I too am year of the rabbit.

Quote:Ladies belonging to the rabbit zodiac sign, apart from a pretty and demure appearance, have a pure heart.

Rabbits are faithful to those around them, but reluctant to reveal their minds to others, and have a tendency to escape reality. They are too cautious and conservative, which means they miss good opportunities.

Dangit! I am missing out on good opportunities! Sally, I bet you are Fire Rabbit! Broad-minded, smart, and flexible, with unique views
I'm pretty sure I always miss out on good opportunities. That's the story of my life.
(01-29-2017, 06:59 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 05:40 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Well, i am a rooster then, which means according to the above, another shitty year for this cocky bitch.....dang! I may be a little more irritable.....

There's an ancient Chinese secret that I'll let you in on...

Fortune cookie predictions trump astrological forecasts.

Here's how it works. Make yourself a cocktail and order some Chinese takeout. You'll probably get 2 - 4 fortune cookies in the bag. You can either choose one of the fortunes inside the cookies, or keep your official astrological forecast.

Whichever one you choose will cancel out the others, but you're stuck with it for a full year. No second chances. 祝你好运
Fortune cookies were invented in usa by a Jew! So thats fucked then.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
year of the ox.

http://www.yourchineseastrology.com/horo...x/1973.htm
(01-29-2017, 10:56 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Fortune cookies were invented in usa by a Jew! So thats fucked then.

It's cool.

The Zodiac was invented by the Egyptians.

The fortune cookie was invented by a Jewish American.

And, the Chinese are excellent at picking up and mass-marketing inventions by others and owning that shit. Finders keepers.
(01-29-2017, 06:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 05:40 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Well, i am a rooster then

I think it's so cool that someone from your generation would even want to hang out with us. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Well, thanks, Duchess...they say an active mind slows aging (don't they)....I like to exercise my brain and you young whippersnappers keep me hoppin'. maybe some more than others......Some of you are about the age of my child.....some older, some younger.....and my son's friends usually tell him that I am a cool mother and that they couldn't sit around and drink, talk, etc. with their mother but could with me.. That was a compliment...i wasn't trying to be cool, just me being me..golly jeez louise.....