Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Psychics
Real or not real? Have you ever been to one?

Here's my take, I have been to a few lately for guidance. I have been to a few to get second, third opinion to get some insight and guidance and see if I am on the right track with a particular situation.

What say you?
I saw one about a year ago for fun. She did seem to be spot on about a few things. But I can't really say I buy into it. Some Christians are totally against it.

I'd say go with your gut. If you have doubts about something or someone, you should probably avoid the situation.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: YF6PB2Q.jpg]
I went to one in Key West once just for the hell of it, not because I actually believe it. He's an old Indian guy with long gray hair and a long gray beard. He's been there forever, scamming everyone and their mother. Anyway, the one thing he told me that I agree on is that sometimes people think I'm crazy, but I'm the one who is actually right and they're crazy. hah
Oh and I asked him when I'm going to die. I got 84 from kidney disease. What did you get, Aussie?
I think Aussiebitch went to a carnival, zoo, circus or something like that over the past week.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-19-2016, 09:33 PM)sally Wrote: Oh and I asked him when I'm going to die. I got 84 from kidney disease. What did you get, Aussie?

I have seen a few, and got all sorts of different answers about a situation. The same thing that kept coming up is that I am going to come into money. But I wonder if that is said to make you feel good, who knows?

I think I am now going to wait and watch how things play out to see who was legit.

I did see in person one lady who was a medium who connected with my dad. If it turns out what she said is not true, then its cruel to say you are connecting with a loved one when you are not.

The jury is out for me at the moment.
You're going to face a difficult decision in the near future.
(06-20-2016, 04:55 AM)Cutz Wrote: You're going to face a difficult decision in the near future.

Which psychic to believe?

On a positive note, she said that the future looks bright for me and my imaginary husband.
I've known more than a few intuitives who were extremely good, and a couple who were downright spooky in their ability. "psychic" talent is mostly the ability to read people and situations with abnormal clarity. And just like any other type of reading, some are way better at it than others. The charlatans are the ones who make a mess of the actual skill and destroy any credibility a true intuitive might have.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I have never ben to one, but I look at them as entertainment. Kinda like a circus act.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(06-20-2016, 06:57 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: On a positive note, she said that the future looks bright for me and my imaginary husband.

You and Robert probably make a great team.
They say stuff that could apply to anyone like "I'm sensing there was a death that affected you very deeply". " Oh my god, how did you know my grandpa died last year?"
(06-20-2016, 11:45 AM)sally Wrote: They say stuff that could apply to anyone like "I'm sensing there was a death that affected you very deeply". " Oh my god, how did you know my grandpa died last year?"

You would make a good gypsy an eyepatch would clinch the ensemble.
(06-20-2016, 12:02 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 11:45 AM)sally Wrote: They say stuff that could apply to anyone like "I'm sensing there was a death that affected you very deeply". " Oh my god, how did you know my grandpa died last year?"

You would make a good gypsy an eyepatch would clinch the ensemble.

Plus your thick Hungarian accent seals the deal.
They also salt the crowd to eavesdrop for people talking about stuff before big events, in order to "home in," and if all else fails there's generally a plant in the audience if the crowd is flat. There's a whole congame built around it.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Someone close to you is going through a hard time.
I'm getting a B, and a J. A BJ something. Yes I'm definitely getting a BJ coming from this lady in front.
I had an uncle that was mildly retarded, but he predicted things from time to time. Both times I was prego, he knew before it before I even missed the first period.
He knew that the company my father worked for, was going to burn down 2 days before it happened. Told my dad on a Saturday not to bother getting up for work on Monday, because his job would be gone (the place burnt down Sunday night).
He also predicted my cousin's car accident, and told her to slow down "around that curve".

He predicted his own death. We tried to throw him a surprise party for his 70th. We planned to have it a month before his birthday, just to try and trip him up. 2 days before the party was supposed to happen, he called my Dad and Said 'you should cancel that party for me, I won't be able to make it'. The next day he had a massive heart attack & died.
I hear what you are saying Cannongal, but I am talking about people who predict things all the time, like for a living. Having said that, if I had a really tough question I would have no hesitation asking your Uncle. Clearly there was some gift there.

It's trying to separate the real from the fakers. Knowing what the truth is, and I suppose only time will tell.