Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Psychics
(06-22-2016, 11:27 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I love how Aussie let's it all hang out for the whole world to see. Her psychoness, that is.

Me??????? What about your psychotic withdrawals from your THC????? Pot meet the kettle.
You're looking in the wrong place for answer Aussie.

What is your issue? Maybe we can help. And we're free!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
FQ2 gave up pot and THEN is gonna get married? Man that's gonna suck for the fiancee, it's like he test drove the zippy little sports car all those years and just when he's finally ready to sign the papers on that bitch somebody went and switched her for a busted-ass station wagon.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(06-22-2016, 07:26 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 11:27 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I love how Aussie let's it all hang out for the whole world to see. Her psychoness, that is.

Me??????? What about your psychotic withdrawals from your THC????? Pot meet the kettle.

I guess 2 Or 3 days of withdrawal compares to a lifetime of batshit crazy in your eyes.
No pot and kettle needed, crazy lady...since you're comparing apples to oranges.
Honey, recovery is a lifetime event. I give it a week.
It's freaking weed not crack cocaine. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-22-2016, 07:50 PM)Donovan Wrote: FQ2 gave up pot and THEN is gonna get married? Man that's gonna suck for the fiancee, it's like he test drove the zippy little sports car all those years and just when he's finally ready to sign the papers on that bitch somebody went and switched her for a busted-ass station wagon.

Says the Asshole that doesn't have a fiancee anymore.
(06-22-2016, 08:18 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Honey, recovery is a lifetime event. I give it a week.

Sweety...Ive been waiting for years for you to knock me out with one of your pathetic attempts at a great comeback. Thanks for yet another letdown, crazy lady.
(06-22-2016, 10:08 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 08:18 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Honey, recovery is a lifetime event. I give it a week.

Sweety...Ive been waiting for years for you to knock me out with one of your pathetic attempts at a great comeback. Thanks for yet another letdown, crazy lady.

That's not a comeback, that's a fact, I take it back, I give it 24 hours! One meltdown and you'll be back to the wacky tobaccy. I just thought you were born with schizo affective disorder, but now I just think you have just been buying the cheap stuff. You might need a multidisciplinary team.