Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
breast feeding on FB
Why do women do that? Your not special, you're a fat cow with big floppy tits that know one cares about except MS. What are you trying to prove? You're really annoying to everyone other than men. Your children won't like seeing themselves sucking your tit on FB one day. It's a private thing between you and your baby. Would you post pictures of your baby drinking from a bottle, nope. But sucking your tit is precious.
My husband has a FB mostly to talk to his family, I don't have one. But he's friends with my friend's daughter who is in her late 20's and then every time she likes her friends post it shows up on his page. Well her friend is a shameless little red headed step child. "Look at me, look at me feeding my babies like god intended even though I smoke pot like a mo fo". She does have some pretty nice tits, but jesus Christ she's annoying. And she's a ginger.
(06-20-2016, 10:07 PM)sally Wrote: Why do women do that? Your not special, you're a fat cow with big floppy tits that know one cares about except MS. What are you trying to prove? You're really annoying to everyone other than men. Your children won't like seeing themselves sucking your tit on FB one day. It's a private thing between you and your baby. Would you post pictures of your baby drinking from a bottle, nope. But sucking your tit is precious.

Mmmm... big floppy tits.
(06-20-2016, 11:06 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 10:07 PM)sally Wrote: Why do women do that? Your not special, you're a fat cow with big floppy tits that know one cares about except MS. What are you trying to prove? You're really annoying to everyone other than men. Your children won't like seeing themselves sucking your tit on FB one day. It's a private thing between you and your baby. Would you post pictures of your baby drinking from a bottle, nope. But sucking your tit is precious.

Mmmm... big floppy freckled abnormally red areola tits, good shape though and they're feeding kids so that's a plus.
In the movie Bachelor Party, Tom Hanks and Adrian Zmed are observing a large breasted woman with a toddler.

Hanks says to his buddy, 'If I was that kid, I'd breastfeed until I was 17 or 18.'

One of the best movie lines of all time.
they're only floppy after they are empty of the milk. FB is not an appropriate forum to breastfeed, on this I agree. Point? What's your point?

They may be trying to make it more acceptable but that aint the way to go about it, in fact, it will have the reverse effect.
People do that not only with breast feeding but with almost every issue that you could think of. They take an issue and put themselves into the middle of it and say "look, this is what happened to me" whatever the issue is and how much it really affects everyone is not what matters its them getting the limelight over something that's really doesn't matter at all and only really matters to a few. Politician's are really good at it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-21-2016, 02:09 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: They may be trying to make it more acceptable but that aint the way to go about it, in fact, it will have the reverse effect.

How so? will the milk contain less nutrients?

It's revolting. I don't want to see that shit. Hide in a dark room, bitches.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-21-2016, 07:44 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 02:09 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: They may be trying to make it more acceptable but that aint the way to go about it, in fact, it will have the reverse effect.

How so? will the milk contain less nutrients?

It's almost like a form of advertising in your face and that turns people off, not tolerant.
I don't find breast feeding revolting, I find the big deal these stupid breast feeding cows make of it revolting. God damn just breast feed and stfu about it already. If you're out in public do it in a discreet manner, but no they'd rather flop their tit out just hoping some one says something because I guess they get some kind of sick jollies from the attention. Then they can post their story on fb.
Well that's my point Sal, it's not revolting, but if you start preaching to people and shove it down their throats they are never going to be tolerant of it. It is inappropriate forum in my opinion, unless it is a support group of mothers meeting up and the group is closed. I mean, think about it, they don't flaunt feeding them solids now do they? It's just attention seeking behaviour.

We've had this discussion a zillion times. There's a time and a place for that bs. Outside of a magazine I have never seen a beautiful woman with gorgeous breasts breastfeeding in public, it's always the homely ones. Without fail I always have the urge to moo at them. When I see women talking about this online, they always have a self righteous attitude and speak as if they deserve a pat on the back. They are disgusting and so are their tits. All hooters are not created equal.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]