Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wentworth Prison
My newest shameless addiction is the Australian TV series Wentworth. Set in a women's prison. We can get it here on Netflix. At least the first 3 season for now. More to come. It is grittier tnan Orange is the New Black. Darker. And, some say better. I cannot comment to that, as I have never watched Orange.

BUT..I binge watched all Netflix had to offer in 3 weeks. Could not stop watching

[Image: wentworth-s2-key-art_zpspsgrzqhs.jpg]
I don't like this show and I'll tell you why, I am a huge fan of the original version which is called 'Prisoner', same characters, The Freak, Bea-Top Dog, Frankie. That version started in the 70s when the social worker would sit at his desk with a prisoner and offer them a smoke! It is so so funny. But I just love it. Even if you go to youtube and have a brief look at one of the episodes you would have to type in Prisoner and bea smith something like that.

The Bea Smith character is my hero to this day, she was so tough.
Fuck me gently...how old are you, Loosey Loo? I'm pretty old and I watched a bit if the new show with my daughter and liked it. Frankie is a cunt. A sexy, as you cunt..

I've never heard of this show. I'm all wrapped up in Game of Thrones and TURN.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-22-2016, 09:54 AM)crash Wrote: Fuck me gently...how old are you, Loosey Loo? I'm pretty old and I watched a bit if the new show with my daughter and liked it. Frankie is a cunt. A sexy, as you cunt..

They had the re-runs on Foxtel dork features.
(06-22-2016, 12:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I've never heard of this show. I'm all wrapped up in Game of Thrones and TURN.

Check Netflix if you have it

I gave up my Netflix subscription when I found myself going for weeks/months without utilizing it. Meh. I'd probably fall asleep watching like I do with everything else.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I watched the first two episodes last night. I think the reason QB is addicted to it is because she's so old and boring that she secretly wishes she lived there and was Frankie's lover.

Why is a child living at the prison?
For the nurturing experience.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-24-2016, 11:18 AM)sally Wrote: I watched the first two episodes last night. I think the reason QB is addicted to it is because she's so old and boring that she secretly wishes she lived there and was Frankie's lover.

Why is a child living at the prison?

I would be pissed if you were not probably right. Well, about the old and boring. LOL. Guess if I were of that persuasion I would find Frankie hot.