Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HUH? HUH? HUH?

What are you doing this holiday weekend?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Chillin, and just having a backyard family BBQ. 44
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Painting my pool (finally!!)
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Working. Its a big $ weekend at the bar and I want my share of it. Drunks will be tipping like there is no tomorrow. I booked bands for both Saturday and sunday so the place will be jumping.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
I bought a bunch of things that go kaboom. My eldest son, who is just this year old enough to do so, also bought a bunch of things that go kaboom. They will be set off over the river tomorrow night, after the consumption of charred mammal flesh, alcohol infused watermelon and many bottles of fermented yeast.

My unit is bringing the cannon over, so we can piss off all the neighbors and have the cops called on us, and the boys are currently stocking the bon fire area with pallets and dead trees.

Life is good.
I really like cannons. It's been a while since I fired my potato one. If I bought one I would build a carriage for it. Your so freaking lucky!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jade just arrived here yesterday for 2 weeks of solitary confinement with her ... Papa.

She is beating me as I am typing this right here in the office. Looks like a fab weekend to me Smiley_emoticons_smile

Mo, can you look out your window and see a giraffe walking by? Can you hear the lions roaring as the sun sets?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Still up north.

Spent 4 days at our cabin at Lake Itasca.

It was beautiful and the bugs were nearly non-existent.

Checked into Cragun's Lodge on Gull Lake yesterday after playing golf.

Spending the day today lakeside, head home this evening (2.5 hour drive) and tomorrow, we'll spend the day at Lake Minnetonka again with my brother-in-law's folks.
Chilling, grilling steaks,bringing steak bones to the spoiled rotton dog across the street eating home made tater salad and binge watching a bunch of old stuff on Netflix.
Got my dad here and we are chilling, cooking and remembering this and that.
He is a pretty cool old guy