MILFS

Do you know any? Are you one?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes I know several...
I don't know any.

Don't any of your friends look like you? You know what I mean.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The few girlfriends I have are pretty jacked up looking. These were all girls that I went to school with and they used to be pretty and skinny, I don't know what the hell happened to them. They all had ugly moms too so I think it's true what they say about knowing how a girl will look in the future by looking at the mother. Not that I'm looking particularly hot these days, but at least I'm not shaped like sponge bob square pants.
(07-12-2016, 02:30 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Yes I know several...
Same...
Milfs have been my wheelhouse since I was seventeen. I'm a sucker for a well toned soccer mom got DAMN.

I think I need to get out more.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(07-26-2016, 06:04 PM)Donovan Wrote: Milfs have been my wheelhouse since I was seventeen. I'm a sucker for a well toned soccer mom got DAMN.

Did you just fall backwards in your chair?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-26-2016, 06:04 PM)Donovan Wrote: Milfs have been my wheelhouse since I was seventeen. I'm a sucker for a well toned soccer mom got DAMN.

Yea I have always been the same way. My 1st one was 38, I was 18. She made a believer out of me.