Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crab cakes
Crabs are huge here, even tourism is linked to them. Eastern Shore blue crabs. BlahBlahBlah. Most everyone I know loves them, I only eat the occasional claw. Those bitches aren't called the undertakers of the sea for nothing. They will eat anything.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I love them. I had snowcrab legs and clams for lunch yesterday.
The crabcakes sound like a lot of work. I better put aside 1.5 hrs for them. I know Sally can whip them out in 10 min but I'm so old and decrepit it's hard............so hard that it takes me a long time to do stuff. Everything actually. But it's worth it in the end, everyone is satisfied and can breath a deep sigh of relief.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I can cook up some shit pretty quick. The other day I browned some ground beef with some tomato paste and worstershire, put it in a casserole dish, topped it with frozen mixed veggies, Heinz jarred brown gravy, instant potatoes and cheddar cheese. Baked at 350 until cheese is melty and bubbly. BAM! Best shepards pie I ever ate.
That sounds like everything that’s gone wrong with America in the past two generations, personified in a baking dish
Oh bugger off you fucking sheila.
Are you trying to sound like a kings cross drag whore from 1974?
Whore is such a vulgar word, but yes.
(08-12-2020, 09:47 AM)crash Wrote: That sounds like everything that’s gone wrong with America in the past two generations, personified in a baking dish
If you can make processed food taste better than fresh ingredients then that is something. Occasionally junk food is good and comforting, doesnt in any way mean you should eat it on a regular basis. You never had a tuna casserole or English breakfast with canned baked beans or went to a county fair and had a corndog or a frito chili cheese pie?Your post sounds like everything that's gone wrong with the entire world, a bunch of douchebags.
It reminds me of when CN aka OP was dissing American cheese. Yes, I agree that American cheese has no business on a charcuterie and cheese board or in fondue, but it has a place in certain things. Try making a Mac and cheese that would rival mine without it. Open up your mind for Christ's sake, you judgemental little prick.
If you were a true food connoisseur you would learn to embrace certain foods instead of thumbing your nose at them. Like Hawaii for example, they love their
canned Spam. Oh and your own sodium infested vegemite, you couldn't forget that.
You put the strident in tangent.
I put it in there like you put the hole in ass.
It's my magical gromit.
Jeez, Sal, I didn’t realise criticising your culinary skills would get so much sand in your coinslot! You need to leave or whack your husband and get back to being a nicer Sally.
Sand in the coinslot is a party compared to broken spokes shooting hydraulic fluid across the road.
(08-12-2020, 09:47 AM)crash Wrote: That sounds like everything that’s gone wrong with America in the past two generations, personified in a baking dish

America is the greatest country on Gods green Earth. But the last few generations are definitively a loud cry of wa wa's they need to get smacked around a bit and woke up .......bunch of stupid bitches and boys with man buns.
Your second sentence does not only relate to america, unfortunately
Yeah, it's everywhere. I can only direct my kids to try and sustain their own lives and not depend on anyone for help. It's my only shot. I think I'm sending my son to Trade school instead of some crazy college that won't train him for Jack shit. My Daughter well.........she may be to far gone but I have faith in my persuasion techniques. She would make a great Lawyer but who knows. That's my feelings anyways.
Well tonight I ordered Thai food. The hot pepper shrimp and spring rolls were amazing and didn't leave me with sand in my coinslot. Fuck America.