Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This is shocking if true
It has been said in the news:

Two months before a toddler was killed by an alligator at Disney World's Grand Floridian Resort, firefighters at the nearby Fire Station 3 were warned against feeding the nearly 500-pound carnivores.

The Orlando Sun-Sentinel obtained emails sent by employees of Reedy Creek Emergency Services two months before 2-year-old Lane Graves was grabbed by a gator and dragged underwater, killing him. The emails revealed that firefighters were feeding gators near Fire Station 3, which is less than half a mile from the resort's Seven Seas Lagoon, where Graves perished. Feeding alligators is illegal because it causes them to lose their natural fear of humans
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

If the firefighters were feeding the alligators their famous five-alarm-chilli than of course, you can't blame the critters for wanting to attack one of our own.

I'm not shocked by this. People feed the gators all over Florida, there are even tourists traps where it is encouraged.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yea I see them doing stupid shit like that all the time. I usually tell them to stop or call the rangers. The look on their faces when I tell them a gater can run at 40mph from a dead stop is priceless
there is a place where one can see all the people doing stupid shit with wild animals of all types. It's called youtube.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I always thought the end of a perfect murder would involve the feeding of alligators.
Pigs. They'll eat the fuck outta anything.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(07-17-2016, 12:27 AM)Donovan Wrote: Pigs. They'll eat the fuck outta anything.

I recall reading where pig farmers on the outskirts of Las Vegas will purchase table scraps from Vegas buffets. They pay something along the lines of 30c a pound, or whatnot, grind it all up and feed it as slop.
Got me to thinking, though- as most buffets serve ham as one of their meats, pigs are kind of eating their own, so to speak.

Kinda gross (and tacky really) when you think about it.

Pigs can be mean muthas. They can rip a man to shreds.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There were a couple recent cases where serial killers were caught feeding their victims to the pigs on their farms. One of them was a guy in Vancouver I think named Pickton who fed 49 murdered prostitutes on his commercial pig farm. Which means there was a high likelihood that the pigs were eventually sold to market that had eaten human flesh, thereby making anyone who are that meat cannibal-by-proxy.

Kinda puts the "ho" in "hoagie" dunnit?