DO YOU MIND?
(07-22-2016, 05:00 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: How boring if most everyone I knew had the same agenda or thoughts I do.

You ain't kiddin'. I couldn't tolerate that. There are a tremendous number of people who are only comfortable when surrounding themselves with like minded people, they are a crushing bore and as uninteresting as they come.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-22-2016, 11:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It's Fox News! No! Taz

Fox News no, foxy boobs yes.
(07-22-2016, 06:10 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Fox News no, foxy boobs yes.

Hi, Mr. McFly. Can I have a new picture for our Photo Gallery?
(07-22-2016, 05:00 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: I enjoy surrounding myself with friends who disagree with me.

...and you too, please. Love3
(07-22-2016, 06:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 06:10 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Fox News no, foxy boobs yes.

Hi, Mr. McFly. Can I have a new picture for our Photo Gallery?

Hi, D. I'll get you a new pic as soon as possible. Maybe even the long awaited Clang in drag pic(as the weather and privacy permits).
(07-22-2016, 06:10 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: foxy boobs yes.

All the world loves pretty boobs.

Do yours look good in a bra?
(07-23-2016, 05:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 06:10 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: foxy boobs yes.

All the world loves pretty boobs.

Do yours look good in a bra?

Not really. They don't really fill out the cups very well even in the A cup bra
(07-23-2016, 12:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Not really. They don't really fill out the cups very well even in the A cup bra

Are you aware there are stores that cater to men who like to crossdress?
I think that she is catering to a conservative audience who are going to be critical of her attire. I like it, it suits her, it's flattering, what she is wearing shouldn't even be an issue, but it's a conservative audience so they want up to the neck frills.
Kim Jong wears it better with just the right amount of sass.
[Image: 1Y92JjR.jpg]

Does that nutjob ever leave his country? If he does, I am a little surprised there haven't been any assassination attempts.
It will come from within with that nutcase.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
How Maggot? They are all starving! I have seen a documentary on that country and it terrifies me. How they were trying to smuggle in just movies and information across the border and all the stuff that they were going through to do these things and the risks involved. Even hearing how missionaries or US citizens that eventually got released went through. The most scariest thing is his BFF is Denis Rodham.
(07-23-2016, 01:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 12:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Not really. They don't really fill out the cups very well even in the A cup bra

Are you aware there are stores that cater to men who like to crossdress?

yes. In fact,when I picked up my Payless size 13 pumps yesterday the store clerk didn't even hesitate to ask if I wanted to try them on. I got a little flustered said no thanks, signed for my shoes and quickly left. I didn't even get to use my cover story that I was buying them for my girlfriend. How do she seem to know they were for me?

I wish I had more courage as a crossdresser. I wanted so badly to go into a store and try on a dress or try on some makeup.
(07-24-2016, 05:04 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I picked up my Payless size 13 pumps yesterday the store clerk didn't even hesitate to ask if I wanted to try them on. I got a little flustered said no thanks, signed for my shoes and quickly left.

Are you trolling me, Mr. McFly?
(07-24-2016, 05:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 05:04 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I picked up my Payless size 13 pumps yesterday the store clerk didn't even hesitate to ask if I wanted to try them on. I got a little flustered said no thanks, signed for my shoes and quickly left.

Are you trolling me, Mr. McFly?

No. I was as shocked as you by her question. I want to believe she routinely asks everyone if they want to try on the shoes they buy but part of me thinks she knows what I am.
(07-24-2016, 05:10 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I want to believe she routinely asks everyone if they want to try on the shoes they buy but part of me thinks she knows what I am.

A fucking moron?
(07-24-2016, 10:54 PM)sally Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 05:10 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I want to believe she routinely asks everyone if they want to try on the shoes they buy but part of me thinks she knows what I am.

A fucking moron?

No just a regular virgin moron.

When are you going to lose that cherry, Clang?
(07-26-2016, 10:53 AM)Duchess Wrote:

When are you going to lose that cherry, Clang?

When I find a woman who accepts me for the weirdo geeky freak I am.