IS THIS YOUR LIFE?

Sally, and other parents, is this what it's REALLY like?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I guess, except I wouldn't be caught dead at a PTA meeting and I get drunk every night.
Not really. I want to see that movie. It looks funny. I'm sure there are stick in the mud moms out there but I never hung out with them. And no PTA!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Funny and hot women. Bad moms? I'm the rebel/bad boy of the office. Dan Dan the Dancing Man.

I think working moms, or dads who are single parenting, are the hardest working people in all the land. I'm not working all day to come home and cook dinner, do laundry, clean the kitchen, help with homework, etc. That shit would kill me. My ass is already draggin' from working all day and then having to face another job for the next several hours would suck! Shiiiit.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm pretty damn near perfect. My house is spotless, I work, I work out to keep the old bod looking good, I cook shit like salmon and asparagus for dinner. Sometimes stuff like shrimp and jalapeno cheese grits or greens and hamhocks if I'm feeling crazy. You're priorities have to be in the right place and mine aren't at the damn pta meeting.