LOUD SEX

Have you ever been accused of that? I just read a story about a neighbor leaving a note on another neighbor's door asking them to tighten the screws on their bed and move the headboard away from the wall. Being verbally loud wasn't mentioned but if you're a screamer, that counts!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Is there any other kind?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Umm....yea thats happened
I'm not a screamer or anything, that's a bit ridiculous, but sometimes if I'm being a little too loud my husband covers my mouth with his hand. I kinda like it.
Does her screaming, "Are you done yet?!" count?
(07-28-2016, 11:27 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Does her screaming, "Are you done yet?!" count?

Bass Ass Grin

(And we're lucky our villa is 200 feet away from our closest neighbors)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Oh my! Cars! Blush

Good to know there is sex after retirement.
Sometimes I break into my Tarzan yell.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

28 I would love that!
Kinda like this............

Sometimes at the same time!!!
Tarzan was a hell of a lucky guy.

(07-29-2016, 10:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh my! Cars! Blush

Good to know there is sex after retirement.

Retirement just means more time to mess around! Smiley_emoticons_stummSmiley_emoticons_skeptischSmiley_emoticons_hurra3
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-28-2016, 11:27 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Does her screaming, "Are you done yet?!" count?

That's funny as hell. I've seen you, no one does that with you. Unless you're a freak. Are you a freak in bed? Awink
(07-29-2016, 05:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:
[size=medium][i]

That's funny as hell. I've seen you, no one does that with you.

Just Liz and sometimes the cats when he gives them a bath.
It's borderline scary frightening how sharp your memories are.
We don't forget nuttin around here its like wikileaks on LSD.
(07-29-2016, 09:13 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: It's borderline scary frightening how sharp your memories are.

I'm only 41 so I have a pretty good memory still. In your case: Liz, the cats, the Mr. Peanut monocle....

Also you really enjoy apple pie. Or was it pumpkin? Shit.
Sally, my memory doesn't go quite back that far and isn't as on point as yours., yet what I do recall of you is this:
You're pretty damn near perfect. Your home is spotless. You work hard and grind workouts to keep the old bod looking pretty damn good. Your cooking is of the Gordon Ramsey level of sophistication and tastes. For example, like grilling salmon and asparagus for dinner is one of your specialties. Sometimes you will whip up stuff like shrimp and jalapeno cheese grits or greens and ham hocks if you're feeling particularly frisky or crazy. A deep seeded lesson you learned early in life is our priorities have to be in the right place and you've proven more times than not yours definitely are. For example, one of the last places you can be seen hanging out is a PTA meeting.
If I had to go to court I'd bend over and flash you my tits. You sexy apple pie eating bastard.

He is a sexy bastard. All tall and stuff.