Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do you believe in other worldly stuff?
Like ghosts, ESP, the electronic voice communications..where you hear voices through radio or TV noise?

Hey..I remember in another thread that our Duchess was asking for other topics of conversation besides crime and politics. So, here is mine.

I think I felt my mom pay a visit after I moved to this town a few years after she died. Have had other sired shit happen too, which I may go into if this thread takes off.
The day my mom died it was several hours later and I was in the kitchen making spaghetti for my youngest daughter. My son was outside talking to my husband who was in the RV on the side of our house and my son was talking to him through the screen door. He tells my husband that mom is calling me and I'll be right back. He comes in the kitchen and asks me what I want. I say what are you talking about and he says weren't you just outside calling my me. Uh no I've been in the kitchen. Then my older daughter says she heard someone calling her name this morning too and thought it was me and looked in my room and saw I was asleep. So she just chalked it up to a dream. It was my mom calling them.

I don't know that I believe in ghosts, but I believe we all have telepathic abilities that we can't even process and I think some energy still exists shortly after death.
When the big bang happened (no, not after sallys prom) all the energy in our world was created, no more will come and none will leave, your energy will continue to exist in one form or another.
There is enough about our world and our place in it that is truly amazing so as not to need to waste time and energy on that which is not.
I do believe there are angels walking among us..guardian or otherwise. My OP was sort of suggested by the fact I was watching a batch of episodes of Ghost Whisperer on Netflix over the weekend. Premise is that she can see and communicate with earthbound spirits who are having issues with crossing over. Usually because of unresolved issues or whatever that our heroine can, of course help them solve in 43 minutes, and they go into the light.
I am unusually drawn to that show because it bears the question of how do we know that spirits do not exist?
'I dream about my parents a lot, especially during stressful times. I sometimes will have a feeling of someone or some thing in the room with me. Yes, often it is just as I am waking up..and maybe it a remnant of a dream. Who knows.

Sometimes I do, not frequently, but there have been moments in my life for sure. When that has happened I don't always have the same reaction, it's made me feel happy and other times it's made me question myself.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I believe in the existence of time travel, multiple dimensions, and aliens, so I guess ghosts and angels wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.
I think there is an entire universe of stuff we think we know, but don't. And speculation isn't the same as investigation. I don't necessarily agree with the hypothesis put forward by all the con artists and tv hawks about the spiritual realm but I enjoy seeing the innovative ways they have tried to collect data. That's how breakthroughs happen.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.