Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ZIKA VIRUS
(08-06-2016, 10:22 PM)sally Wrote: when she'd start coming at them they would run and hide.

I would hope that as an adult I would be poised in that kind of situation but the reality is, if someone is lurching towards me with Frankenstein arms I am quickly moving in the opposite direction and probably leaving the building.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Congress is back in session and for the third time have blocked a bill for funding the fight on the Zika virus. Instead of working together to get funds to fight this dreadful virus they put shit in the bill they know damn well won't get passed. Worthless bastards. When they do crap like this I feel moved to wish this awful disease on someone they care about, they'd be singing a different tune if it effected them personally.
(09-07-2016, 05:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Congress is back in session and for the third time have blocked a bill for funding the fight on the Zika virus. Instead of working together to get funds to fight this dreadful virus they put shit in the bill they know damn well won't get passed. Worthless bastards. When they do crap like this I feel moved to wish this awful disease on someone they care about, they'd be singing a different tune if it effected them personally.
Calm down. Zika is not that big of a deal. That is why legislation isn't being passed. Zika is what the CDC decided to go after this year and that's the only reason we even know about it. The truth to what is more important is the yellow fever outbreak that is killing thousands right now in Angola. Yes, people are dying from yellow fever, but here in the US it's all about zika. How many people have died from zika? None. You tell me... What is more important?

I'm not concerned with people dying from Zika, I'm concerned with fucked up babies that look retarded.
(09-07-2016, 12:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm not concerned with people dying from Zika, I'm concerned with fucked up babies that look retarded.
Yes, fucked up looking babies is horrible, but I really think death is a more urgent issue. Look, every year the CDC picks out what they're going after the following year. Sometimes it's H1N1 (which really wasn't a big deal), sometimes it's West Nile virus (which really wasn't a big deal), this year it was zika (which really isn't a big deal). It just gets a lot of media attention because that is what the CDC picked in anticipation of an outbreak that could impact society like the epidemics of the past (smallpox, yellow fever, cholera, spanish flu etc...) have. Be thankful that you don't have to see all the dead babies in Angola. Instead, you are seeing deformed babies from central America.

Ain't nobody nowhere be wantin' any fucked up baybuh, mister.
(09-07-2016, 02:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Agreed, but I don't think nobody nowhere be wantn' any dead babies neithuh sistah.
(09-07-2016, 02:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That horrible. Fucked up, retard babies need love too.

Oh dear God. I'm drowning in guilt now.
(09-07-2016, 07:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

ning

Just eat some fattening food to drown the guilt. Its worked for me for the last 30 years.
(09-07-2016, 11:03 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Just eat some fattening food

That causes its own guilt which leads to vomiting and then to concern about fucked up teeth. I'd rather just stick with my original thought that no one wants a deformed baby with a half a fat head.
(09-07-2016, 11:03 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

ning

Just eat some fattening food to drown the guilt. Its worked for me for the last 30 years.

What the hell do you feel guilty about? I don't know if your parents ever told you, but you are retarded Clang. You were born with half a fat head.
(09-08-2016, 11:26 AM)sally Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 11:03 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

ning

What the hell do you feel guilty about? I don't know if your parents ever told you, but you are retarded Clang. You were born with half a fat head.

I'm Catholic. I feel guilty about everything.

(but mostly the crossdressing and the fact I'm still employed while a co-worker/friend who started a week after me was fired just shy of one year. Also, the horrible way I treated Mom the last few years before she died.)
Does Zika virus babies complain when they have to clean their room or when they have to do homework? Whine, bitch drag their fucking feet? Because I think I have one and they will soon be replacing my lawn jockey this weekend .........crying .....holding that lamp.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-09-2016, 06:51 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Also, the horrible way I treated Mom the last few years before she died.)

I feel guilty about that too. My mom, not your mom. Sometimes she annoyed the shit out of me and I wish I would have just brushed it off. Looking back it wasn't even that annoying and life is too short to be pissed off about stuff that doesn't even matter in the end.
(09-09-2016, 08:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: Does Zika virus babies complain when they have to clean their room or when they have to do homework? Whine, bitch drag their fucking feet? Because I think I have one and they will soon be replacing my lawn jockey this weekend .........crying .....holding that lamp.

My kids are brain damaged. I don't know if it's from Zika or what, but something is wrong with them.
My Mother was annoying too, but I overlooked that like I do now with many people. Its better that way, and I have become a human observer. Its not very pretty sometimes but I force myself and usually end up seeing the uselessness of getting pissed at other peoples misgivings and nuances and chalk it up to letting them look like fools all on their own.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
A yellow fever outbreak in Angola and Congo has been brought under control by a major vaccination campaign, the head of pandemic and epidemic diseases at the World Health Organization said on Tuesday.

Sylvie Briand told a U.N. briefing in Geneva that the level of vaccinations in Angola, as well as in Kinshasa and border regions, meant that there was no risk of a major outbreak there, although there were still 32 endemic countries in Africa, so further outbreaks could not be ruled out.

I applaud the WHO for their efforts to contain what could have been a pandemic. Meanwhile, the weather is turning too cold for mosquitoes.