Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ZIKA VIRUS

It's here. There are 14 confirmed cases in Florida.

Sally, do you have any concerns?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Not for myself, but If I were pregnant that would be kind of a nerve wrecking thought. I don't plan on getting pregnant though.

I heard something earlier about the virus being contained to 14 square mile or something like that. It sounded ridiculous, almost like they had cornered a rabid animal.
In Florida the most dangerous and potentially lethal threat is the fact that they live in Florida. Zika isn't in the top ten even.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
True enough.
I think the cases are down south but not sure.
If its true that it is contained in that small an area it should be easy to eradicate.
3 or 4 propane powered bait stations and a heavy spray application should do it.
The bait stations are about $500 but the things work surprisingly well
How long has zika been around?

[Image: th?id=OIP.M3705924991206dcee5f9865a6c19cc49H0&pid=15.1]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-03-2016, 12:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: How long has zika been around?

That dude is seriously creepy. He looks like the kinda guy that would peek under the stall door in public restrooms.

First identified in Uganda in 1947 in monkeys, Zika was later identified in humans in 1952.
That's a girl.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked Good Gawd!
The movie "Freaks" was made before PC became a hit sensation. It could not be made today except as a documentary from PBS or something. Any other network would get crucified and become a casualty it would be a hot potato with sue happy organizations coming out of the woodwork. Today with facebook, twitter and the internet there would be zillions of commentary on both sides. But its on film and it documents the freakshow life. Those poor souls were famous for a while. I just thought of the similarities between the facial features. Although I'm sure that will be argued also.
The women above in the flowered dress (that Duchess thought was a perverted man) does look to have microcephaly which is what Zika causes in unborn babies. It can be caused by other things also. Why she has no hair though, I don't know. Maybe they just shaved it to add to the freak factor?
I'd be more concerned what she is smiling about. :(
(08-02-2016, 08:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I heard something earlier about the virus being contained to 14 square mile or something like that. It sounded ridiculous, almost like they had cornered a rabid animal.
It's Broward and Miami-Dade counties. The CDC determines risk areas by zip code.
(08-03-2016, 11:46 PM)sally Wrote: The women above in the flowered dress (that Duchess thought was a perverted man) does look to have microcephaly which is what Zika causes in unborn babies.

I feel bad for being a wiseass. I thought it was a joke and that person had tried to look that way for a laugh. I had no idea it was a woman and she was born like that :(
That is Schlizie and he is a he.

Final years

In his later years, Schlitzie lived in Los Angeles, occasionally performing on various sideshow circuits both locally and internationally (he frequently performed in Hawaii and London,[11] and his last major appearance was at the 1968 Dobritch International Circus held at the Los Angeles Sports Arena). Schlitzie also became a notable attraction performing on the streets of Hollywood, his caretakers selling his stock carnival souvenir pictures. Schlitzie spent time in his final days living on Santa Monica Boulevard. He liked going to MacArthur Park at Alvarado Street and Wilshire Boulevard where he would visit the lake with his guardian, feeding the pigeons and ducks and performing for passersby.[12]

On September 24, 1971, at seventy years old, Schlitzie died from bronchial pneumonia at Fountain View Convalescent Home. His death certificate listed his official name as "Shlitze Surtees" and his birthdate as 1901.

Schlitzie was initially interred in an unmarked grave at Queen of Heaven Cemetery in Rowland Heights. In 2009, a fan took up a collection to have a marker placed at his grave.[13]

[Image: Schlitzie.jpg]

link

Well I guess Duchess was right. Why did he wear dresses and a bow in his little piece of hair?
Never mind I read the link.

"Schlitzie was often dressed in a muumuu and either presented as female or androgynous to add to the mystique of his unusual appearance. Those who knew him alternately used masculine and feminine pronouns. His urinary incontinence, which obligated him to wear diapers, made dresses practical for his care needs, although it is possible that the incontinence didn't develop until later in life, and was simply a side-effect of age."
(08-04-2016, 03:40 PM)sally Wrote: Well I guess Duchess was right. Why did he wear dresses and a bow in his little piece of hair?

He was a freakin retard ya dork! They get to do whatever they want. Whenever they want. I like to call them Gods children.
So they started spraying today, a 10 sq mile ares down south around the Winnwood area
[Image: schlitzie.gif~c200]