Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
And this one in Tennessee..luckily, the riders are alive and responsive.

[Image: 37059CB400000578-3730696-image-m-68_1470714600629.jpg]

According to Greene County-Greeneville EMS Operations Director T.J. Manis, three girls 16 and younger fell out of the ferris wheel and were taken to Niswonger Children's Hospital in Johnson City. Two were flown via helicopter, and one was taken via ambulance.

Greeneville Fie Chief Alan Shipley said the fire department and Greeneville Emergency and Rescue Squad freed people stuck on the ferris wheel after it stopped. "We went up and brought some people down," he said. "We used our ladders."

He said the three people who fell were "thrown out" of the ferris wheel. When firefighters got to the scene, they saw the girls lying on the ground. EMS personnel were already working with them.

Ref: http://www.greenevillesun.com/news/local...9aa1e.html
(08-09-2016, 02:11 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 12:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 12:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: the constant ups and downs, the jolting unexpected stops in the tracks --

The stuff of nightmares! hah

My feet only leave the ground in order to jump on the back of my horse.

I don't really blame you. I just read about two terrible back to back accidents on rides.

[Image: article-3730558-3705320200000578-394_308x466.jpg]

Caleb Thomas Schwab, 10, died Sunday while riding an 168-foot-tall waterslide at Schlitterbahn Waterpark in Kansas City, Kansas. RIP.

Witnesses say he was decapitated after he flew off the raft and hit safety nets.

It's still unclear what went wrong on the ride, but police say they are not investigating his death as a criminal incident.

Officials at the park said Monday that they will not be answering any more media questions about the deadly incident. On Sunday, officials said ' We honestly don't know what's happened' (they told the media that the ride is safety-checked every morning).

Ref: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4GoRR2mWJ

Looking at the picture where the riders are "strapped in", makes one wonder how Caleb was throw out. The investigation needs to find out if he was actually strapped in.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I heard that kid was under the age limit and that the ride had safety nets because the test dummies flew off the same way. I didn't know his head came off, that's a fucked up way to go. I took my kid on a local water slide when he was probably too small/young, he was on a double ring with me and bounced out halfway down, he got some bruises and a scare and I about had a heart attack. Its a helpless feeling because you know you just lost your kid but your ass is still headed down the slide no stopping. Wasnt,even a particularly scary slide but we do stupid shit all the time thinking it's safe...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(08-08-2016, 12:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 11:47 AM)Donovan Wrote: I can aggravate my sciatic nerve with a hard sneeze now, and that sucks ass. So I stay away from coasters. Anything that whiplashes me around.

Do you tell the ladies to take it easy with you? No more wild sex?
Oddly enough, sex loosens up the lower back muscles that get all bunched up from me overcompensating to protect it. So I need more, not less. Unfortunately, I am so damn obnoxious and irritating I keep chasing the women away, so I appear to be my own worst enemy there.

On the plus side, my tongue and jaw muscles work just fine so even if the back goes out I can do a home realignment using the involuntary clenching spasms of a handy pair of female thighs to crack my neck. Seems to do the trick...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(08-09-2016, 10:16 AM)Donovan Wrote: On the plus side, my tongue and jaw muscles work just fine so even if the back goes out I can do a home realignment using the involuntary clenching spasms of a handy pair of female thighs to crack my neck. Seems to do the trick...

116 Hi there
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well hellOOO, nurse.