Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
BULLYING
Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: BULLYING

I just read the obituary of another kid who committed suicide over bullying. Cherish was 12 and a loved one found the body and performed CPR while waiting for the EMT's. They addressed the bullying in the obit. After reading it I wondered what it was about her that attracted bullies, there's always something, kids are cruel that way. I found a picture of her, Cherish looked like a 12 yr. old boy, her friends and family called her Chance. I couldn't possibly know why she was bullied, it was never stated, I'm assuming it's because she was a little girl who looked like a boy. I just wanted to put that out there. DUCHESS ASSUMED!

This is just so fuckin' awful :(

[Image: Cherish%20Obit_1522871938765.PNG_3914484...40_360.jpg]

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
04-05-2018 11:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Kids are not very PC they say it like it is, some consider that bullying.

04-05-2018 11:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(04-05-2018 11:59 AM)Maggot Wrote:  Kids are not very PC they say it like it is, some consider that bullying.

When you make a kid's life hell day after day & death is preferable, that's a bit more than being rude to a classmate.

Do you equate being well mannered & dignified with being PC? I ask because more & more it appears as if you do.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
04-05-2018 12:26 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(04-05-2018 12:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:  
(04-05-2018 11:59 AM)Maggot Wrote:  Kids are not very PC they say it like it is, some consider that bullying.

When you make a kid's life hell day after day & death is preferable, that's a bit more than being rude to a classmate.

Do you equate being well mannered & dignified with being PC? I ask because more & more it appears as if you do.

The way an adult looks at the world and the way a kid looks at the world is different. Especially when they are away from their family, some kids are better away from their parents others are worse. being well mannered and being pc are 2 different things. Saying someone is stupid when they do something stupid is still doing something stupid no matter how its said.

04-05-2018 12:56 PM

sally Away
sally

I think asshole parents have asshole kids. They don't know how to teach their kids not to behave like monkeys. If you have a kid that thinks it fun to torment other kids to the point that they want to commit suicide then you're not doing something right as a parent.

04-05-2018 01:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(04-05-2018 01:24 PM)sally Wrote:  I think asshole parents have asshole kids. They don't know how to teach their kids not to behave like monkeys. If you have a kid that thinks it fun to torment other kids to the point that they want to commit suicide then you're not doing something right as a parent.
That about says it all right there.

04-05-2018 01:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply