Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
3 guys at a bar . . . . .
Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

RE: 3 guys at a bar . . . . .

Three guys walk into a bar....it was covered in poop and moist underpants. Damn Mexican titty bars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
08-16-2016 06:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

One day there were these 3 men in a bar. They all got drunk and went home. The next day, they gathered together and talked about how drunk they were. The first guy said, "I was so drunk last night, I made out with the lamp." The second guy said, "That's nothing, I got my DUI." The third guy said, "I went home and blew chunks." The first and second guy asked the third guy what was so bad about that and the third guy said, "NO! You guys don't understand! Chunks is my dog!"

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
04-20-2018 10:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

I got nuthin'.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
04-20-2018 04:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

Three guys walking down the street,

Two walk into a Bar,

The third one ducks! hah

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
04-21-2018 05:41 AM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

Three guys walk into a bar.

The barman tells them, "If you can sit in my basement for a day, I'll give you free beer forever."

The first guy goes in and walks out after five minutes and says, "It's impossible, you got a swarm of flies in there."

So the second guy tries his luck, but can't take more than an hour, and comes out.

Finally, the third guy goes down. When he returns a day later, the others ask him how he did it.

He says, "Easy! I took a dump in one corner and sat in the other corner!" hah

04-21-2018 05:47 AM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

(08-16-2016 06:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  Three guys walk into a bar....it was covered in poop and moist underpants. Damn Mexican titty bars.

I took a shower today, and quickly dried off (too quickly) to go run an errand before the impending storm heading this way hit here.

And low and behold, as it turned out, my underpants were "moist", and I
thought of you Clangster! hah

(Oh yeah, 3 guys walk into a bar, . . . . . . . . . . . never mind) Smiley_emoticons_razz

04-24-2018 02:41 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(08-16-2016 06:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  Three guys walk into a bar....it was covered in poop and moist underpants. Damn Mexican titty bars.

You did that just for me, didn't you. The_Villagers

04-24-2018 02:50 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

Three Trump supporters walk into a bar.

Turns out he set it way too fucking low.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
04-24-2018 05:24 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

Three guys walk into a bar, whooping and hollering and having a great deal of fun. First one says, "I'm buying a round of shots for us three. We are celebrating!" So the bartender sets them up, the three knock them back, and the second guy says, " My turn! Another round of shots! We are celebrating!" Again the bartender sets them up and they slam the drinks back. The third guy yells, " another round on me! We are celebrating! WOOOO!" The bartender finally asks, "What exactly are you guys celebrating anyway?" The first guy answers, "We all just had our first ever blowjobs!"
The bartender says, " Hell that IS a reason to celebrate. Let me buy you fellas a round too!"
The second guy shakes his head and says, "Nah, that's okay. If three shots don't kill the taste, nothing will..."

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
04-24-2018 05:33 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(04-24-2018 02:41 PM)Carsman Wrote:  

I took a shower today, and quickly dried off (too quickly) to go run an errand before the impending storm heading this way hit here.

And low and behold, as it turned out, my underpants were "moist", and I
thought of you Clangster! hah

(Oh yeah, 3 guys walk into a bar, . . . . . . . . . . . never mind) Smiley_emoticons_razz
hah

Funny because its true. My underpants are moist most of the time from ball and crotch sweat.

04-24-2018 05:39 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(04-24-2018 05:24 PM)Donovan Wrote:  Three Trump supporters walk into a bar.

Turns out he set it way too fucking low.

04-24-2018 06:11 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(04-24-2018 05:39 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  My underpants are moist most of the time from ball and crotch sweat.

That sounds awful, just awful. *shudders* Like you could grow 'shrooms or somethin'.

04-24-2018 06:12 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

That was really stupid Clangy ............Go back to bed.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
04-24-2018 09:59 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(04-24-2018 09:59 PM)Maggot Wrote:  

That was really stupid Clangy ............Go back to bed.

(04-24-2018 02:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:  You did that just for me, didn't you. The_Villagers[/i][/size]

Yep.50

*slinks away to bed*

04-24-2018 11:17 PM