Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3 guys at a bar . . . . .
(08-16-2016, 06:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Three guys walk into a bar....it was covered in poop and moist underpants. Damn Mexican titty bars.

You did that just for me, didn't you. The_Villagers
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Three Trump supporters walk into a bar.

Turns out he set it way too fucking low.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Three guys walk into a bar, whooping and hollering and having a great deal of fun. First one says, "I'm buying a round of shots for us three. We are celebrating!" So the bartender sets them up, the three knock them back, and the second guy says, " My turn! Another round of shots! We are celebrating!" Again the bartender sets them up and they slam the drinks back. The third guy yells, " another round on me! We are celebrating! WOOOO!" The bartender finally asks, "What exactly are you guys celebrating anyway?" The first guy answers, "We all just had our first ever blowjobs!"
The bartender says, " Hell that IS a reason to celebrate. Let me buy you fellas a round too!"
The second guy shakes his head and says, "Nah, that's okay. If three shots don't kill the taste, nothing will..."
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(04-24-2018, 02:41 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 06:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Three guys walk into a bar....it was covered in poop and moist underpants. Damn Mexican titty bars.

I took a shower today, and quickly dried off (too quickly) to go run an errand before the impending storm heading this way hit here.

And low and behold, as it turned out, my underpants were "moist", and I
thought of you Clangster! hah

(Oh yeah, 3 guys walk into a bar, . . . . . . . . . . . never mind) Smiley_emoticons_razz
hah

Funny because its true. My underpants are moist most of the time from ball and crotch sweat.
(04-24-2018, 05:24 PM)Donovan Wrote: Three Trump supporters walk into a bar.

Turns out he set it way too fucking low.

(04-24-2018, 05:39 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: My underpants are moist most of the time from ball and crotch sweat.

That sounds awful, just awful. *shudders* Like you could grow 'shrooms or somethin'.

That was really stupid Clangy ............Go back to bed.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-24-2018, 09:59 PM)Maggot Wrote:

That was really stupid Clangy ............Go back to bed.

(04-24-2018, 02:50 PM)Duchess Wrote: You did that just for me, didn't you. The_Villagers[/i][/size]

Yep.50

*slinks away to bed*
(08-16-2016, 10:42 AM)Donovan Wrote: You people are not sticking to the format, madface emoji. This is three guys in a bar jokes, indeterminate number of exclamation points.

For example:

Three guys walk into a bar...you'd think they have seen it there.

My mom re-tells this joke and says, "A guy walks into a tavern"
I say, "Mom!" And she says, "Well if he didn't see the tavern and walked into it and bumped his head, it could hurt"
She was sitting in a tavern when she re-told this joke.
seriously
?
3 Guys sitting at the bar.

The local police patrol was parked outside the local bar in the town.

As mentionsd, 3 Guys were sitting at the Bar.

After last call, the officer noticed the first guy leaving the bar so apparently intoxicated that he could barely walk. 

The guy stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing.

After what seemed an eternity, in which he tried his keys on different vehicles, the guy managed to find his car and fall into it.

Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off; it was a fine, dry summer night, flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights.

He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, and then reversed a little.

During this time, the other 2 guys left the bar, got into their cars and drove off.

At last, the first guy pulled out and drove slowly down the road. 

The police officer, having waited patiently all this time, now started up his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, and promptly pulled the first guy over and administered a breathalyz
er test. 

To his amazement, the breathalyzer indicated no evidence that the man had consumed any alcohol at all!

Dumbfounded, the officer said, "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyzer equipment must be broken."

>

>

>

"I doubt it," said the truly proud Redneck. "Tonight I'm the designated decoy." hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

A horse, a bull and a frog walked into a bar.
The horse orders a shot of whiskey
The barman gets him one.
The bull orders a shot of rum
The barman gets him one.
The frog orders a shot of vodka
The barman says "Holy shit! A talking frog!"
[Image: 409902072d810aa76559efd5a20b3e63ec7430bc.gif]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
3 guys sitting at a bar.

One says to the other two, what's your idea of a balanced diet?

The other two say "A Budweiser in each hand"!  hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!