Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trust the Post Office?
I bet I get a empty package.....I have to stop being stupid about ordering junk online.

Forest Park, IL, United States 08/23/2016 1:50 A.M. Package processed by post office

08/23/2016 1:14 A.M. Package processed by post office
Hammond, IN, United States 08/22/2016 9:02 A.M. Package processed by post office

08/22/2016 8:56 A.M. Package routed to wrong post office. Package will be transferred to correct post office for delivery.
Hammond, IN, United States 08/21/2016 10:13 A.M.

Received by the post office
Oshkosh, WI, United States 08/20/2016 8:53 A.M. Electronic S

I love online shopping. It's the greatest thing since air conditioning.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It' s fun addicting I'm addicted to it the net really never started off this way. Then they decided to make the net a shopping Mall in the early 2000s. Mainly just buy supplements like Magensium and Melatoin to calm me down and sleep better. Along with shoes size 16 because nobody in town caries size 16 shoes I go though them like crazy at work New Balances...

I'll upgrade my PC whenever also
I once had a package mailed to me from a lady in Massachusetts, that went all the way down to Florida before making it's way up to NH.

The post office does shit like that all the time.
I bought a Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee maker and it wasn't mentioned that you have to buy the coffee pods online. I figured it was like Keurig and you can find the pods in all the stores, not so. So I have to rely on the postal system to bring me my coffee now. I guess it's worth the hassle because it makes very good coffee and espresso, way better than Keurig.

I still have my old coffee maker which I like, but it doesn't make espresso like the Dolce Gusto.
I trust the Post Office and postal couriers implicitly.

Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night, stops those couriers from swiftly delivering piles of junk mail and bills to my mailbox. Sometimes I even get the neighbors junk mail and bills as an added bonus.

Once I got two standard mail deliveries of the same order (cheap leggings) and only got charged once. I think the on-line retailer rather than the Post Office gets credit for that gift though.
Yep, they've never failed to bring me my weekly booklet of coupons for Steak n' Shake and Papa Johns. You know the ones you take out of the mail box and if you don't have a good hold on them they fly away in the neighbors yard and you just say fuck it.
I sent 2 jars of pickles to Florida all done up nice in a secure box. the tracking number went as far as Philadelphia and stopped. I never got reimbursed for even the shipping charges which was 17.81. The post office sucks.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-23-2016, 01:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: I sent 2 jars of pickles to Florida all done up nice in a secure box. the tracking number went as far as Philadelphia and stopped. I never got reimbursed for even the shipping charges which was 17.81. The post office sucks.

woah, 17.81 for shipping? Were they gallon size jars?
[Image: BNumCqH.jpg]
(08-23-2016, 11:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Agreed. It allows me to order my lady clothes from Walmart, JCPenney, and Payless without the stares and silent judgement.
(08-23-2016, 10:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Agreed. It allows me to order my lady clothes from Walmart, JCPenney, and Payless without the stares and silent judgement.

Yeah, bet the on line clerk is staring at the ordered size 28 dress, size 50 bra, and size 16 shoes! hahSmiley_emoticons_biggrinSmiley_emoticons_stumm
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-10-2016, 09:03 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 10:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Yeah, bet the on line clerk is staring at the ordered size 28 dress, size 50 bra, and size 16 shoes! hahSmiley_emoticons_biggrinSmiley_emoticons_stumm

Yeah and thinking "that fat bimbo spelled Danielle wrong".

Its funny that they don't even say anything when I pick up my order in person when I get it shipped to a store. Well at least JCPenney doesn't. (Payless Shoes and Walmart I'm looking at you)