Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bad Habits I have at Walmart

Huggle. I like that word! I want to huggle. I bet FQ2 huggles on her wedding night. Has anyone huggled lately?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thats it...............I'm fucking leaving! Heading over the mountain to greener pastures, hacking through the amazon in search of virgin soil, taking it to the limit.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The only bad mistake (it's not near a habit) I made at Walmart was thinking I could buy any home decor items there. I bought a floor lamp from there for our cabin. The base was supposed to resemble a small tree bottom or something.

You could see that the bottom was plastic from 50 yards away. I should have known but I thought it would be like particle board or card board...SOMETHING that related to real wood but no. It was hard plastic. Blurg.
Commando Cunt Queen
I quit buying stuff at walmart, home depot, sears, I go to smaller places now and would rather pay a few bucks more than get crap.
(08-25-2016, 05:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Maggot's a big ol' softie. I just wanna huggle and cuddle him and give him a big old boop on the nose. *BOOP*

Would you prefer Clang to be dressed as a woman or man when he does this to you, Maggot? I'd go with woman, it would be less likely he'd get wing sauce on your nose.
I would be OK with it if he wore silk. Anything with silk. And it must be very very dark.
(08-25-2016, 08:24 PM)sally Wrote:
(08-25-2016, 05:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Maggot's a big ol' softie. I just wanna huggle and cuddle him and give him a big old boop on the nose. *BOOP*

Would you prefer Clang to be dressed as a woman or man when he does this to you, Maggot? I'd go with woman, it would be less likely he'd get wing sauce on your nose.

Depends if Maggot wants the wing sauce squirting from my fake breasts or my real penis.
(08-25-2016, 08:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: I would be OK with it if he wore silk. Anything with silk. And it must be very very dark.

Darkness means I'm wearing nothing and you get to guess if your huggling a man boob, my knee, or a fat roll or my ball sack.
You should step back from the podium and reassess your existence.

Whew. I thought you were talking to me.
(08-24-2016, 01:49 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment of the annoying life of an abortion survivor.

That's very good.
(08-25-2016, 09:41 AM)Donovan Wrote: Lol my comment was that belittling others without any particular cause is the hallmark of an insecure personality. There are always a few. I was just surprised it was you first. And if you think my distaste for bullies makes me weak you are in for a surprise of an unpleasant sort.

Dono, are you friends with Gear? I thought he was very mean spirited, and when you constantly troll a place the way he did, it can spoil the vibe that the joint has going. He would just say random stuff for no reason that was just stupid and nasty.
(08-25-2016, 09:41 AM)Donovan Wrote: And if you think my distaste for bullies makes me weak you are in for a surprise of an unpleasant sort.

Oh my!!! You're scaring me!

Twat

You sound very weak when you feel the need to type a sentence letting people know how NOT weak you are and how unpleasant it will be for those that think, in fact, you're weak.

I have a picture of you in my mind with your man boobs pushed out and the hairs on your back rising as you typed that.

I'm watching you. I plan on setting you straight in the relationship arena. I hope to God you don't get all cave man like that with a woman who is smart and capable. That's just asking for a great, big "fuck you" from her.

Making threats....down boy.

Aussie, I think you need to do a full psych work up on Dono. Chop, chop.
Commando Cunt Queen
I would start with a Mini-Mental State Examination, pay attention to his grooming, signs of suicidal ideation, and of course relevant history.

What say you Dono?
(08-24-2016, 04:28 PM)Donovan Wrote: I can always tell following one of Poke's Wally World stories which of the regulars is gonna be the one insecure enough to try and make himself feel better by trashing Cory's posting style.

That old whore Blueberry Hill (you know the one, she's the senior citizen with health problems) gets shit for her posting style all the time. Why don't you ever stick up for her? Is it because you didn't invite her here like Pokey? By saying that Pokey is "different" and should get special treatment is an insult to him.
(08-27-2016, 09:46 AM)sally Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 04:28 PM)Donovan Wrote: I can always tell following one of Poke's Wally World stories which of the regulars is gonna be the one insecure enough to try and make himself feel better by trashing Cory's posting style.

That old whore Blueberry Hill (you know the one, she's the senior citizen with health problems) gets shit for her posting style all the time. Why don't you ever stick up for her? Is it because you didn't invite her here like Pokey? By saying that Pokey is "different" and should get special treatment is an insult to him.

Donos got eveyone figured out...dontcha know.....
Pokey was a pussy that ran away crying as soon as someone put the hurt on him.
Someday I should sign up for facebook and spread some special sauce on a few buns.
(08-27-2016, 10:00 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 09:46 AM)sally Wrote: [quote='Donovan' pid='436178' dateline='1472070506']
I can always tell following one of Poke's Wally World stories which of the regulars is gonna be the one insecure enough to try and make himself feel better by trashing Cory's posting style.

Donos got everyone figured out...dontcha know.....

On an unrelated note, "Pokey Was a Pussy" would make for an interesting show on the Animal Channel.
(08-27-2016, 12:16 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 10:00 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 09:46 AM)sally Wrote: [quote='Donovan' pid='436178' dateline='1472070506']
I can always tell following one of Poke's Wally World stories which of the regulars is gonna be the one insecure enough to try and make himself feel better by trashing Cory's posting style.

Donos got everyone figured out...dontcha know.....

On an unrelated note, "Pokey Was a Pussy" would make for an interesting show on the Animal Channel.

I'd watch it. The story of brave cat who had a species change and became a dog.

Oh God. The hokey pokey is in my head now.